Trouble At The Party

I only cried a little bit at night. I held the bear close to me. Aunt Judy thought it was cute that he got it for me.

The rest of the school week was normal. Stefan picked me up in the mornings, I went to practice and he brought me home. Damon eased up on me a bit. He didn't try tripping me or hurting me so I didn't try hurting him. It was only fair.

Friday came and the football team and cheerleaders went out to eat again before the game.

"Your first game! Ready?" Liz asked.

I nodded. "Nervous, but I think I can do it."

"You'll be perfect!" She told me and patted my shoulder.

I was kinda surprised that Stefan showed we were together. He kissed my head before we had to get ready.

The game went great and we won again. I played along with the others and jumped around, squealing in excitement.

Stefan came over and picked me up. "You did great!"

I laughed. "Thanks."

He gave me a quick kiss before putting me down.

"Guys, there's another party!" Lilla said.

Stefan looked at me. "Wanna go?"

I nodded at him.

He picked me up again and carried me to the car.

We got to the party and I wasn't as shy. I drank like I did that first night.

Last time I mainly danced with Lilla. I had Stefan now and I knew he was okay with me. Lilla gave me a pair of heels so I was taller and apparently more appealing.

I danced with Stefan, and I mean I danced. All over him. Like a stripper. Wrapping my arms around his neck and dropping low, grinding on him. It didn't help that I was drunk.

Damon walked over to us and leaned on Stefan. "Getting some, bro?"

Stefan kept his hands on my hips. "No, Damon." He told him.

"Shame. She likes you." He motioned to me.

Lilla turned and looked at Damon. "And I'd like to get some from YOU!" She said and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Lilla!" Stefan said and put his arms around me, pulling me closer as if he was protecting me.

Lilla waved a hand at him and kept kissing Damon. I wasn't sure if him and Anna were together or not.

"Yo bitch! That's my boyfriend!" I heard Anna yell. She stormed over and pulled Lilla off.

Stefan's arms tightened around me. "Anna, she didn't know what she was doing."

Anna rolled her eyes. "Stefan, shut the hell up!"

Lilla staggered backwards. Anna pulled her hand back and punched her in the face, breaking her nose. Blood streamed down her face.

"Anna!" I yelled at her.

She looked at me. "Shut your mouth or your next."

I felt Stefan's arms tighten even more around me and Anna pulled Damon off.

Lilla had a paper towel wiping her nose. "I should go home." She said and stumbled out.

"Lilla, I'll drive you home." Stefan said.

She nodded and he took each of our hands and guided us out and to his car.

I handed more napkins back to her and she held them on her nose. We got to her house and dropped her off.

Aunt Judy was home but sleeping. I pulled Stefan in, kissing him. I pulled him up to my room, giggling. I knew there was no way to wake my aunt. She slept with headphones in. listening to music. She couldn't hear someone snoring next to her.

I pushed Stefan on my bed and kissed him. I kicked the shoes off and pushed his shirt off him. Yes, I was drunk again. I pulled the zipper down to my top and pulled it off.

He pushed me off him and rolled over on me. I knew he wasn't drunk at all. I tangled my fingers in his hair and wrapped my legs around him and pulled him down to me. He ran his hands up my sides and tangled them in my hair. He played with my ears and I smiled, still kissing him. I ran my hands down his chest and over his stomach and messed with the bottom on his pants.

He stopped kissing me and pulled my hands away. "No, Alazia. I'm sorry."

I bit my lip and looked at him. I nodded and pulled him down for another kiss.

He rolled off me and I took my skirt off and slipped on a shirt and pants and climbed into bed next to Stefan.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I told him.

He smiled. "I'm lucky to have you." He pulled my face to his and kissed me.

I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. I snuggled into him and fell asleep.

*Author's Note: Another chapter for you guys. I hope you like it. Enjoy!*