Shopping

I woke up in the morning and Stefan was laying next to me, still sleeping. I looked at the clock. It said it was 9. I curled into him, laying my head on his shoulder. He was totally adorable sleeping. His arms were sprawled out and he just looked so peaceful. I quietly giggled to myself. He opened one of his eyes and looked at me.

"What are you laughing at?"

I bit my lip and smiled. "Nothing."

"Are you laughing at me?" He asked and smiled.

I shook my head.

He raised an eyebrow. "Yes you are."

I shook my head again and he pinned me to the bed.

I giggled more.

He started tickling my sides. "What's so funny? Huh?" He asked.

I started to laugh now and push on his arms and chest trying to get him away. "Nothing!" I laughed more and tried grabbing his hands. I tried to wiggle away but I was basically just squirming around between his arms.

"Tell me little one!" He said.

This kinda bugged me. I know he didn't mean it but I didn't like being called little. I pushed at his arms and chest harder this time and wiggled out from his arms, pushing him back down to the bed. The smile on my face was completely gone now and I saw worry on his face. He didn't know what he did wrong.

"What did I do? What's wrong?" He asked and brushed my hair from my face.

I looked away from him. "I know you didn't mean it in a bad way, but I don't like when people call me short or little."

He shook his head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I didn't know you got offended or upset."

I nodded. "I know. It still upsets me."

He pulled me to him and hugged me. "But seriously, what were you laughing at?"

"You looked so cute sleeping." I told him and kissed his cheek.

He laughed and kissed me.

My phone rang and I went to pick it up but he got out of bed and grabbed it.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Lilla." He told me.

I crawled to the bottom of my bed. "Give it to me."

"I think I'll answer it."

My eyes went wide. "No! Stefan! Give me my phone!" I stood on my bed and pulled on his arms.

He switched hands and answered it. "Hello?"

"Stefan! Give it to me!" I whispered to him. I knew Lilla was going to start asking a bunch of questions.

"This is Stefan." He told her.

I sat on my bed and crossed my arms looking at him with a pouty look.

"Here she is." He handed my phone to me.

I glared at him as I answered. "Hey."

"Oh my god! Stefan is with you?! Are you at his house or yours?" She squealed from the other line.

I gave Stefan a look that basically told him I wasn't happy with him answering my phone. "Mine, Lilla."

She squealed in my ear. "Did he stay the night?!"

I sighed. "Yes."

"What about after the party? Did he stay the night then too?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Lilla."