Chapter two // annoying sunshine

TRIGGER WARNING

My thighs where red ,covered in blood the cuts had gone to deep I tried to stop the bleeding grabbing a towel that was near the side of the toilet . I put down the razor my head becoming heavy . Tears where flowing down my cheeks dripping down onto my bleeding thighs making to blood look slightly polluted. My vision was blurring making it harder to focus on the cuts that I was tending to . Footsteps, I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs doubling my panic . The thought of giving up crossed my mind after all that's what half my dysfunctional brain intended to do .

The foot steps got louder closing in on me just as fast as my death seemed to be doing . My drunk father came into the bathroom hoping he wouldn't see me slumped behind the door but of course of all times he would notice me he done it now .

His blood shot, glum face looked at my bleeding thighs . I glimpse of hope flashed through my mind hoping he would help but of course the coward wouldn't . Giving me one glance he collected a wad of spit and spat it at the ground beside me . Thanks father .

By now my Vision had become blurred my head was spinning with the last ounce of energy I had I tilted my head back resting it on the cold tiles of my bathroom walls I thought this would be the last sensation my body would ever feel . And it was .

Flash Back done

I awoke from what I hoped was a dream but was Infact the reality of just over a year ago ,that year ago when I cared I had a soul  before I just gave up all together .

I looked up at my clock 7:29 I groaned knowing that I only had one sweet minute left of comfort and warmth , the only warmth my body will ever know .

Of course my 60 seconds of comfort were Interrupted by the loving sounds of hells call or in other words my alarm clock . I rolled out of my bed the comforter following behind me but not fast enough to stop my shirtless body hitting the cold wooden floor, this sensation had been unfamiliar to me for the last 6 weeks as the holidays let you sleep In all day wasting you're life away .

I awoke from my slumber with a cold shower . Once I was done I dried and put on one of my many pairs of black jeans with a black jumper .I went back to the bathroom to straighten my hair I hated it curly it gave me a kinda approachable looking appearance and why would I want that .

Once i had finished with my routine I gathered all my school junk and grabbed my keys and locked my apartment up got in my car and left for torture .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 3rd period English  I was slumped in my seat at the back of the class reading deathly hallows for the tenth  time . I was in class reasonably on time nearly everyone was here Incept the nerds being shoved into a locker or the populars shoving them into them that only got into the "smart class " because they slept with the teacher or something .

The bell went off disrupting me from my book . The teacher stumbled into the class room followed by Derek , the teachers hair was messy and Derek had a ' I can sleep with all you're mums ' smirk on his face as he sat at the back to rows beside me . Yeah Derek sleep with my dead mums corpse ,I let out a scoff as he sat near me .

I was never much a target for bullies as I towered over most of them and wouldn't even care so I never cared If Derek would hear me or not . He glared at me for a second obviously hearing my little 'cough' but I guess he just brushed it of or he'll murder me later seen as shoving me into a locker isn't a option .