Chapter 5 // opened doors ?

Suppydingdong <- what all cool people say , anyways I just wanted to say hey thanks for reading my book that may / may not be trash to you . I am going to try upload every day but I procrastinate alot so yeah . Thanks for reading . Xx

Phil
I woke up sprawled on my worn down carpet , my head was heavy and aching but my bones felt like glass that could just shatter onto the floor and lay there forever contemplating what I was doing with my life .

My feet felt like the weight of the world had been put on them , I dragged them along the floor towards my bathroom .

I got undressed out of my clothes that I had been wearing the day before . The cold December air got to my skin making goose bumps appear all over my nearly naked body .

I looked at myself in the mirror hating the body I saw . I looked down to my stomach , my ribs where tightly pressing up against my skin as if they needed air , yet still the voices in my brain still told me I was fat . I was fat the voices told me I was and I believed them .

No matter how much my bones stack out or how much my skin rapped around every crevice in my bones . the voices always one .

Fully undressed I got into the shower it instantly welcoming me with its warmth . I hummed my favourite song as the beads of warm water washed the soap of me making me feel refreshed , making my hangover numb abit .

I dried and got changed into a yellow Jake from adventure time jumper and some black jeans . I stilled my hair . My hair reminded me of dan . It was the only thing we seemed to have in common . I wandered how he was doing , was he going to come into school today ? How long had he been bullied for , what happened to his parents and why he was so rude to me and I imagine everyone else .

I wanted to be friends with dan . I don't know much about him .

He has scars
He doesn't like people
He gets bullied
He acts like he has no feelings when he really does
His parents are dead

And that's all I know about him . I knew things but I didn't have a story behind them . They were half answered questions .

By the time I had finished day dreaming about dan I found myself ready for school and walking out the door , being productive and daydreaming at the same time was a talent of mine .

It was first period and we had a free period to study for a test . Yes a test at the start of the year . Love education right .

I was wandering the hallway aimlessly . I didn't need to study .

I heard a Yelp coming from the class room next to me followed by two laughs . I panicked thinking of dan without any thought I burst into the class room .

I saw dan curled up on the floor blood streaming from his nose . He was shaking and crying whispering quietly for them to stop .

"Aww Danny , is you're boyfriend here to save you " a curly brown haired boy joked . I had seen him before he was one of Jackson's "friends " even though I doubt he had any real ones .

"H-he's not my bo-yfreind " Dan quietly stuttered out . I got a weird feeling of hurt in my stomach. Of course I wasn't his boyfriend . We hardly even knew each other .

"Of course he isn't no one will ever love you " the curly haired boy turned around and kicked and in the side . I small Yelp left his lips . I felt like crying Dan was so weak and so fragile , he was already broken .

"Stop doing that" I rushed over to Dan shoving the two boys away . Getting down onto my knee and embracing Dan ,he was hesitant but he curled up into my chest crying into my Jumper .

After a few moments of warm embrace the curly haired one let out a small "he deserves it " I turned to face him . Unwrapping dans comforting body from mine , his warmth leaving me making me feel cold .

"What did he ever do to you " I lowered my voice marching up to him trying to look intimating even In a adventure time sweater . He looked up to me and then over to the other boy contemplating what to say next .

"He's a bi boy he deserves everything he gets " anger boiled up inside me .

I turned to face a crimson faced Dan his eyes where looking at me . His innocence made me relax a little . But as soon as I was met with the face of the imbecile that was the short curly haired boy anger filled me again .

I clenched my fist into a tight ball lifting it and smashing it right into the boys nose cracking it making blood fall from his face as he lay weak on the floor . He out his hands up in Surender and shuffled out the class room followed by the other boy .

I turned to see a hurt Dan still Crimson and crying in the corner rocking back and forth . I walked over to him sitting down cradling him into my chest . He sobbed silently .

I felt as if he was opening up to me . He wasn't the empty shell that everyone seemed to think he was he was frail and sad but would soon turn back to a shell blocking about all emotion .

We sat there for a while until the bell of hell rang making Dan come to realisation of what he had been doing for the last twenty minutes . He stood up his cheeks still tear stained and smeared with blood .

He went a deep red as he looked at my jumper it covered in stains of blood and salty tears . "Um , I'm sorry " Dan shuffled awkwardly staring down at his feet . It was adorable . "It's alright , are you okay " I stood up and dan took a step back . I felt a pang of sadness ripple through me seeing Dan close himself up again .

"Yeah I'm fine , I'm gunna go now " before I could call after him Dan had left leaving me alone I'm the class room thinking of what had just happened . Damit he always left me with that feeling .

Dan
I mentally slapped myself as I ran into the busy hallway . Why Dan .
I ran to the bathroom hiding in the stall trying to process Phil .

He knew to much .

He knew about the scars .

He Knew I was weak , that's to much .

Anxiety filled my bones , he could tell anyone voices in my head yelled . I started shaking . My chest becoming tight . My eyes welled up as my fathers and bullies voices ran through my mind never fading .

His eyes , her eyes , the faces , the voices

The blades

My lungs where about to explode when I was pulled back to reality . I started to hold my chest and small portions of air started to fill my lungs making me feel more relaxed .

I sat there for the next lesson . Lost in thought as always .

I had figured out by he end . That I didn't want to know Phil , yet I had no option .

He knew a lot and he didn't seem like the Type to give up . I would try to ignore it but I'm the end something told me he would know .

Phil would know everything .