Chapter 19 //2 days

Hey , IMPORTANT IF THERE IS Any YOUNG MINDS READING .there is a small smut in this chapter but nothing TOO explicit . Also a quick pov change in the middle . I wrote abit then came back and wrote in a different pov . But anyway thanks for reading . Xxx
3rd person
2 days , two days till Dans world could come crashing down or end all together . He was prepared for any dangerous situation but he wasn't prepared for death . He wasn't prepared for the death of anyone other than his farther .

There was a sinking feeling in his stomach , that once his farther was dead Dan might realise how much family meant and now he had lost them all he would realise that his farther was his last family member and even if he hated him now , he could need family in the future  . Dan obviously had uncountable reasons why this wouldn't happen but overthinking is what Dan does .

Phil was also feeling the same thing just his reason was different . He didn't want to lose Dan , he couldn't lose Dan . Dan meant to much to Phil , he loved Dan to much to even stand the thought of him leaving . Phil knew that Dan couldn't kill his farther no matter how much he hated him , he couldn't kill a person . The only person Dan could kill is himself .

"Pizza ? " Phil said to dan . "Yup " Dan smiled popping the p , they had been eating a lot of junk food lately . There was plenty of food in the kitchen but maybe they where stress eating .

"Yeah that's all , thanks " Phil put the phone down and two arms wrapped round his waist "how long ? " dan asked , Phil giggled at Dans unintentional innuendo . "About 15 minutes " Phil said , dan huffed .

"You ate like 30 minutes ago " Phil said , smirking .
"Oh shhh , sucking your penis and eating pizza are totally different things " dan said rolling his eyes while walking off , leaving Phil cringing at the word penis .

------

"Pizzas here ! " Phil yelled across the house , while juggling the two pizzas , bottle of cola and garlic bread , he used his butt to close the door . "I can smell it " Dan squealed as he bounced into the kitchen . The neighbours must think there crazy .

Random but phils pov

I think this is nice . Having abit of the normal is nice ... It wouldn't last long though . I can reflect on the subject and events that are going to happen but I can't do anything about it , It's inevitable. Someone is going to get hurt , all I can do now is pray it isn't dan , I'm not religious but collective prayers to all the gods , stars and superheroes is all my metal state is resting on .

I was brought back to the world from the reality that I was in . I should be preparing dan . My inner hypochondriac was kicking in , of course he isn't ready , who is ready to kill there farther ? "Dan are you sure you're ready ? " I said the excited look in his eyes drained and he stopped devouring the greasy pizza and looked at me with sad eyes .

"Phil , how many times do I have to tell you , I'm going to be fine " Dan put down the pizza , the look in his eyes making me feel guilty . Great , well done Phil you've taken away the few moments of normal in dans life and replaced it with things he's been wanting to escape from for years , well done .

"I just don't want you to get hurt "

"Stop worrying in going to be fine "
Dan got up from his chair and walked over to the other side of the dining take wiping his hands on his jeans as he came and sat on my lap . "It's all going to be fine " he said as he Leaned in and kissed me . The same feeling cliché butterfly feeling returned to me and dan started to kiss down my neck , nibbling at my ear .

I let out a few moans and Dan continued to kiss down my neck . "I love you Phil " he said as he pulled my shirt over my head , the cold wooden chair hitting my boney back . "I love you to Dan " I lifted Dan up and laid him down on the sofa and started kissing him , passionately .

I tugged on his shirt and he pulled it over his head . I kissed over his scars , that where now fading . After peppering him with kisses , I started to play with the top of his jeans , he nodded at me and I pulled them down , letting his erection bulge out free . I took of my jeans , we where now nearly naked with only our boxers on . "Phil we can't , we don't have a condom " dan said his breathing was starting to get heavier the closer my hand got to his erection .

"I know babe " I said pulling down his boxers and starting to suck on dans hard member . "P-phil , God " Dan said between moans . I had now took his length in my mouth and was bobbing my head up and down practically choking on his length .
"Phil I'm so close , ple-ase go , faster " I obeyed and started to Palm dan . A few moments later dan came in my mouth moaning and cursing .

Once I had finished I went and laid next to Dan resting my head on his chest "thanks babe " dan said kissing my head . "Any time bear " I kissed his lips no doubt in my mind that he could taste his salty cum that was left around my lips .

Within minutes we feel asleep . I prayed next time we would have a condom .

-----------
So that was a small smutty bit for you , there will be a proper one soon . I hope it isn't to cringy I can't write smut at all , sorry . Thank you to everyone who is reading it is really awesome . We're kinda close to 500 reads witch is insane . Anyway , thank you for reading this chapter .

Xxx