Chapter 4

Chapter 4- The Rogue Pack

I looked around and started growling at the rogues. I despise them so much after they killed my parents. It was this exact same group I know because they are the "Rogue Pack", but I don't care who they are they are evil and deserve to die. I give a howl of distress and a plea for help. I talk to my brother through our family bond.

"Hey big bro I need some help out by the clearing toward the vacation cabin"

"Why are you out by the cabin? Why do you need help? What is happening Sophia?"

"Calm down. I'm just out here hiding from you until the mating games are over, well not now I guess, but I need help because, and don't freak out, but there are twenty rogues surrounding me"

"WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT SOONER DON'T MOVE AND DON'T TRY AND FIGHT THEM OFF I'M COMING WITH THE ALPHA!"

He finally stops yelling at me and cuts off the mind link. I'm not sure what to do since I can't fight them off and I can't really get out of it either so the only conclusion is. I am completely and utterly screwed to the max.

I decide to sit down since I won't be able to fight my way out of this, but I don't understand why they haven't tried to capture or attack me yet, it looks as if they are waiting for orders from someone until they strike. We all just stand there, well in my case sitting, for what seems like hours in which my brother would have been here if it was. Finally I see a figure emerge from the woods it's a fully black wolf. They are supposed to be very powerful and evil. It makes sense that he is with the rogues. Though the black wolves are more powerful than regular wolves the white ones are as equally powerful and they are good. They balance each other out. Kind of like yin and yang. The black wolf walked behind a tree for a second so he could change and put some clothes on.

He came back out and I was surprised by his appearance. He was handsome don't get me wrong, but the only blemish was the prominent scar that went from his left ear to the bottom of his neck on the right. He walked up to me and held out clothes for me to take, an obvious sign that he wanted me to shift. I just sat there a while longer until he threw the clothes down in front of me and grabbed my wolf by the throat and started to strangle me.

"Take the clothes and shift now or I will kill you right here and now, which would be a shame since you could be of much use to me."

Once he let me go I had to lay down for a few seconds to catch my breath. I eventually got up, took the clothes between my teeth and walked behind a tree and shifted. I walked back out and looked at the leader of the rogue pack waiting for him to say something. He walked back over to me and said,
"Well if it isn't the betas sister right in front of us and the very wolf that was prophesied in the oldest and greatest prophecy, the white wolf herself everybody."

I looked at him confused because my wolf wasn't even white, it was a rich chocolate brown with a few white stripes on my back. I still refused to talk to him, even if it was to point out that he was obviously wrong. I mean he should know shouldn't he, he saw my wolf! I stared straight ahead unmoving and refused to acknowledge their presence.

"Well aren't you cute trying to be brave and tough? The silent treatment is real mature. I expected more out of you Sophia. Oh, and how rude of me I forgot to introduce myself. I am Wes Thurpid, King of Rogues."

I stared at him in shock not knowing how to react, then I got really pissed off once I realized that the man in front of me, the king of rogues, was the person that I hated most in the world. This evil man is the man that killed my parents.