Chapter 36

Chapter 36- Recruiting

Today we are leaving my pack in Oklahoma and we are going to start recruiting. Jay and I are the only ones that are going to travel to convince the packs to join the fight. We were packing all of our stuff and the first place we are going is east coast first. With my new transporting ability we are going to forgo regular transportation.

We finished packing and put our bags by the door and got ready to say good-bye to everyone. Jay and I walk out of our room and said our good-byes to Max, Diana, Brent, and Izzy. We tell them that we plan to teleporting to go to Virginia and of course they have some concerns, but I am confident I can do it. We go back up to the bedroom to get our bags.

“You sure you can do this, and you won’t feel weak or anything after? I only want you to do this if you are for sure you can handle it.” Jay says to me.

“I am sure I can do this Jay don’t worry.” I say rolling my eyes at him.

Jay sighs and puts his arms around me and leaned forward to give me a kiss. I pull out of his arms and put a hand on his chest. He tries to pull me back into a hug, I just turn around and face the door. I have been doing this ever since he and everyone else pulled that stupid training on me.

“Sweetheart…” he tried saying another apology, but I cut him off.

“I already accepted your apology Jay. That doesn’t mean that I can’t still be mad at you though, so this no touching torture is going to go on until I say otherwise.” I say smirking at him.

He gives me a pout and I laugh at him and his neediness. I grab his hand that seems to cheer him up a lot until he realizes that it was just so I could teleport us to Virginia. As soon as we get there I let go of his hand and knock on the pack house door. The pack knows we are coming so it shouldn’t be a problem.

The Alpha answers the door and greet Jay and I. He ushers us inside and leads us to his office to discuss everything about the war. We have to do everything we can to make sure that he will join the fight with us. We enter his office and he sits down behind the desk with us opposite him.

“What exactly is this all about? Alpha Maximum only gave me few vague details so explain this whole situation.” He said commandingly.

“Well first off I am Sophia, I am the white wolf, and this is my mate, who is possibly the next Alpha King, Jay. We are here to recruit you for the war that is coming. This war could tear apart the supernatural world. The Rogue King is starting this war because he thinks he should rule the world. He thinks this because he is the black wolf. The Moon Goddess has shown me the future if he wins this war and it isn’t good. Trust me I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t need the help and it wasn’t going to affect all of us for the worse.” I say giving him the short version of the whole story.

The Alpha looked mildly surprised, but kept himself together pretty well. “How do I know that you are the white wolf?” he asked.

“I can show you.” I say getting up and turning to go outside.

We walked outside together and I walk behind a tree to take my clothes off so they don’t rip. I quickly shift and it isn’t near as painful as the first time. I walk out and head towards the Alpha whose eyes are wide. I walk over to Jay and rub against him before I sit down beside him. Jay smiles down at me and I find myself ready to purr in delight.

I decided that by now the Alpha should get the point that I am the white wolf and walk behind the tree to shift back into my human self. Once my clothes are back on I walk over to Jay and motion for them to go back inside. We are back in his office and waiting for him to say something.