Chapter 27

Chapter 27- Kiss?

I woke up with the strong urge to relieve my bladder. I tried to get up, but two strong arms were holding me down. I try to move just a little bit, however the arms tighten around my waist leaving me contemplating how I am going to get out of this bed. I turn in Jay’s arms so I am face to face with him. I put my arms around his neck and pull myself up to kiss his neck and face.

When Jay still doesn’t wake up I roll over on top of him. I lean over him and my canines lengthen. I scrape them across his neck and just like that Jay is awake. He looks at me with eyes full of lust, while I just smirk at him. I roll out of the bed and run into the bathroom.

When I come out of the bathroom I stop dead in my tracks. Jay is standing in the middle of the room pulling up his boxers with nothing else on. I know I should turn around, but I can’t seem to force my eyes away from his handsome behind. He pulls his boxers up all the way and turns to me with a smirk.

“See something you like, sweetheart?” he says spreading his arms as if he is showing himself off to me.

“As a matter of fact I do.” I say and then reach for my pillow from the bed and hit him with it.

After a few hits Jay got the other pillow from the bed and it turned into a full-fledged pillow fight. Jay finally got the pillow away from me and threw both of them on the bed and then threw me on the bed along with it.

He crawled on top of me and murmured, “Now what was that for?”

He started kissing my neck and I had to stop and think for a few seconds, “I felt like it.”

After I said that Jay started tickling me. I laughed so hard I thought I was about to pee my pants. He kept on tickling me for what seemed like forever.

“Stop! Stop, please. I didn’t mean it.” I said to him hoping he would end his relentless attack.

“Say that I am the sexiest man on the planet and you love me.” He said even letting up while he said it.

“Jay is the sexiest man on the planet and I love him.” I practically screamed at him and he finally stopped.

He rolled off of me and started getting dressed again. I sat up on the bed and admired him as he was dressing. His abs were so sexy with a happy trail that went down the middle of his stomach and disappeared into his low hanging jeans.

When he was fully dressed I pouted at him and he laughed at me. He grabbed my hand and led me down stairs into the kitchen. As soon as we walked in I smelt the aroma of bacon, my favorite food ever. I ran over to the table where all the food was laid out. I grabbed a plate and piled it high with bacon and hash browns.

“Jeez and I thought we ate a lot of food.” Said one of Jay’s younger brothers, I think it was Carter.

“Carter that wasn’t polite, apologize to Sophia.” Diana said.

“Don’t worry about it Diana I love my bacon and I eat a lot of it.” I laughed at my own words and so did everyone else.

“Well you’ll fit in nicely here, because eating bacon is required in our family practically.” Jay’s dad said laughing a little under his breath.

“Good because I don’t think I would be able to live somewhere where there isn’t bacon” I smiled at him.

We ate breakfast in silence until Jay’s dad broke the silence with a question all of them had been wondering about. “So Jay and Levi told you about the whole Alpha King situation?”

“Yes they did, but I think it’s only because I quilted them into it.” I replied with a proud smile.

Then I thought of something that confused me. “I thought that the Alpha King’s son, Jeremy, was supposed to be the heir though and Cindy was going to be the beta?”