Chapter 37

Chapter 37- New Modifications

We started researching the day after we got back from recruiting. We looked at the records from both packs in California and Texas. We didn’t see anything in the records, absolutely nothing. This whole situation has been very frustrating. I don’t know who or what we are looking for. There is no indication of anything strange happening in the last fifty years, no one standing out in the files.

We decided to take a break after five hours of coming up empty handed. Now instead of research we get to train, which is so much better than sitting around doing nothing. Jay and I spar with each other, but when he starts to win I use my special powers. I teleport behind him and jump on his back.

He laughs at me and says, “You know you don’t win until you pin me down, jumping on my back doesn’t count. You should be disqualified though since you used your powers, but I overlooked it this once.”

“Well I am perfectly happy where I am. I think I will just stay here for a while.” I said smiling into his neck.

He took ahold of my hands and spun me around to face him. He then gently lays me down on the mat with him on top of me. He then smiles after a few seconds and stands up again. He helps me up and look at him confused.

“Looks like I won sweetheart.” He said.

“What that’s no fair. That wasn’t a pin you weren’t even holding me down.” I whined.

“I didn’t have to hold you down.” He said smirking.

I looked at him incredulously, but I couldn’t help but smile. He walked over to me and hugged me to him. I laughed at him and his stupid logic. He leaned down and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He reached down and grabbed my butt making me gasp, which let him deepen the kiss. I put my arms on his neck pulling him closer to me. He leaned me back and I felt something soft beneath me.

I cut off the kiss and looked around me to see that we were now in our bedroom. I guess I teleported us unconsciously. I smile glad that we hadn’t been doing that in front of everyone in the gym. I looked back to him seeing that he came to the same conclusion. We smiled at each other. He leaned back down and started kissing me again.

I reached for his shirt and pulled on it. He helped me out and raised his hands so I could take his shirt off. I ran my hands over his amazing eight pack and heard him groan. He kissed down my neck and sucked gently on it. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it across the room. He raised his head to look down at me in only my bra. I saw lust in his eyes, and something else that I couldn’t place.

“Can I mark you Sophia?” He asked with pleading eyes.

I was shocked for a second, then bit my lip to keep from smiling. “Yes, Jay. Mark me.”

He had the hugest smile on his face and gently pecked my lips. He kissed my neck again. I felt his canines lengthen against my neck and then I felt them pierce my neck. It was painful at first, but then it felt really good. I grab his hair and pull his lips back up to mine. I moan against his lips. My canines lengthen and before I knew it, Luz had taken over we rolled over so Jay was beneath me and I marked Jay too.