nice to meetcha

Author's note: Welcome to this story,  this had loads of votes when it has been online for a few minutes.  Thank you so much for that,  and welcome to the first Suicide squad preference book!!

♠   ♣   ♥   ♦

Deadshot:

You were not just anyone,  you were someone  who helped to raise his daughter. Teaching her things with your job at the primary school which meant that sometimes,   you wrote small notes for Floyd and his ex-wife to see.  Once she had trouble studying so you went to Floyd since his ex did not want to see you,  after that you visited more.  And more and more feelings started to bloom

El Diablo:

You met a few years ago,  in a  tattoo shop when you were about to get your first tattoo.  He sat next to you,  face and arms a set of beautiful art. "It doesn't hurt,  don't worry"  he said as he saw you,  glancing at his tattoos in a non-judgmental way.  Months later you heard about him on the news,  you recognized him but never visited him.  And now you suddenly bumped into him when you were running home from all the crime in the night.

Captain Boomerang:

He wasn't supposed to meet you, he wasn't even supposed to date you because he knew how protective his best friend was over you. But you fell for your brother's best friend, it all happened when you were younger and had your first crush on him. Years later, he called you again, with the intention of asking how your brother was, since he actually wasn't allowed to call but he stole a phone. That's how you guys started talking again, secretly meeting up when "Flag" took the squad on missions again.

Harley Quinn:

You helped her escape from the Joker, when he was at one point of hurting her again, and that while you were a victim of the King and Queen of crime. You felt bad when you had to return her to the Asylum but it was what she needed and you were allowed to visit her for some talks, almost every week. She talked about J, how she was over him and that she fell in love with someone else. It wasn't one of the people working there though, you discovered that it was you since she made drawings on her arms with your name and hearts.

Enchantress:

June Moore was your best friend, you had met her when you were with Amanda Waller, helping her with a new plan although you didn't like her as much as you thought you would. You were sitting next to Dr June Moore, she was fumbling with the watch around her wrist. "Don't be nervous, I'm sure you can do it, whatever it is" you whispered, without knowing what was going on. After that, you went for some coffee with her.

Joker:

You worked for him, ever since you were younger you felt something for people who were ripped at every edge, scarred from head to toe and a special personality. You entered the old factory, walking over to the large table that was in the middle of the room, two glasses of wine resting proudly in the middle of the table. "Joker, nice to meet you darling, now enjoy some wine and sit back" he grinned and watched you as you stood up, putting one glass of wine in front of him and casually sipping the other one.

"you're hired"

Thanks for reading!