That's not what they really said

Author's note: Thank you for reading once again, I'm so glad that you guys are always here for me. I love you so so much!!

Enjoy 

  ♦  ♠  ♥  ♣ 

Deadshot:

He seemed so far away when his eyes were opened,  you were fighting against it but he could see it in front of him.  It was too real to be true.

"Please don't go" Floyd mumbled when he saw you standing at the front door,  a serious look on his face when he let out another sigh. You had found his gun in the bathroom cabinet.

And suddenly

No one was in the doorway,  no bag stuffed with clothes,  no you close to him.  He was standing there,  mesmerized. Until the front door opened and you came running into his arms,  holding him tightly as he took your feet away from the floor,  peppering sweet kisses all over his face. 

No gun,  no fight,  just love

El Diablo:

He must have been dreaming,  you weren't next to him when he woke up. And how could he wake up in a bed,  empty as hell.

The door opened,  softly and gently.  "Baby,  I made breakfast"  he heard your voice as you appeared in the bedroom. You looked tired but still shining as the tray of food pushed against your baby bump.

"I love you" he said which made you smile widely,  rubbing your stomach before crawling on bed with him and snuggling into his arms.  "I love you too"

Captain Boomerang:

He was afraid,  you were walking right in front of him,  nothing could happen but you were there and someone was watching you.

"Stop" you cried to yourself and hopefully to others,  someone was attacking you and it was as if he was just standing there,  helpless. He couldn't do anything about it,  no matter how badly he wanted to save you and hug you forever

He finally took away all of the voices in his mind,  escaping from whatever was holding him back.  A first punch flew towards the guy's jaw,  and he pulled you in his arms,  carrying you while running far away. 

You were safe,  and your sweet whispers in his ear,  made it better

Harley Quinn:

You were about to get fired,  she could see the small tears in your eyes when you came home at 8 pm; tired,  exhausted,  at the bridge of crying.

"You guys are so cute! " another girl on the street said after talking to you and Harley about being into girls as well.  How everyone finally accepted it when girls liked girls.

Harley's arms wrapped around your waist as another guy looked at both of you adoringly.   They accepted you,  and her.  Life wasn't normal but it was how you and Harley wanted life to be.

Joker:  

He clenched his fists harshly,  slamming his fist onto the table as soon as he heard where you were.  Locked up for fucks sake,  locked up because he wasn't careful when he sent you away to get something

"Daddy? Mistah J?" your voice was small as he heard it from at the highest point of the villa.  You did a turn when he spoke up and came running out of the elevator.  A giggle leaving your lips as he swept you off of your feet and twirled you around.

"Daddy's here my princess,  you're my everything! " he smiled and pecked your lips,  wondering how he got this lucky

Today's favorite edit!