Do not say this oath thoughtlessly,

Author's note: Okay, I recently discovered that I'm #280 in fanfiction which gave me a little bit more hope to write this book once again. I'm going to try and make a small schedule of how I write so that you guys can do it. Down the preferences you can find one of my favorite edits of today!

Enjoy!

  ♠ ♥♣♦ 

Deadshot 

He smirked proudly, holding out the gun for you to take; it wasn't real but the thought made it exiting for him. You holding a fake gun, seeing you as his perfect partner in crime but he couldn't think like that. Otherwise he wouldn't be free for the rest of his life, and this was only a reconstruction of one of his first wrongdoings. Suddenly he wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling your head closer to his lips. "You look so hot doing that"

El Diablo

"If I do the same, I'll burn my fingers? But I mean, can I take over the flame?" you asked, mesmerized by the fire he was creating, a firing image of you and him, in his cell, but only created out of fire and his hands. He nodded, but you were too focused on the fire to see him nod while you reached your fingers out for the burning sensation. And right on time, he carefully made a fist out of his hands, protecting you from all the bad things, and protecting you from all the little secrets in life

Captain Boomerang

"Knife. Sharp. Do. Not. Touch"

The small note was in front of you but you knew that this was a test from your boyfriend, this way he was trying to get you to understand to stay away from his past. A boomerang was nothing special but it was sharp and it could do things, very bad things in fact. But your senses took over, carefully picking it up and looking at it from the slick side to the black he scrabbled down on it for some reason. Pulled out of your thoughts by a kiss underneath your ear, you looked back to see Digger standing there. A proud smirk on his face, he knew you were just a little crazy like he was; "I'm impressed, good job, that's my favorite girl"

Harley Quinn

Harley giggled when she saw you holding her favorite toy; the bat. With another giggle leaving her lips, the big mallet was picked up and swung into the free air. Her old jester suit tightly fitting on your body but you couldn't love it more as your hair stayed over your shoulders. This was going to be your first crime, it was a risk that you and her would take and you weren't in the mood to get locked up. Before you changed your mind, she dragged you towards the big building owned by the bank. "Let's have some fun, sweetpea"

Joker

He smirked as he watched you pick out an outfit, his lips letting out the word "daddy" once again before looking at you in an amusing way. "Daddy and Kitten are going to a party" you giggled, hanging on his arm once you got the red dress that you had been dreaming to wear for a month now. A quick slap on your ass before letting you change into the dress and high heels, the King himself preparing for another night full of fun; money, expensive things, victims, and most importantly: his Kitten

Today's favorite edit!