Are You Sweet Talkin' Me?

Author's note : sorry for not writing in a long time,  I've been a little bit busy and my phone is not working properly so yeah.  Anyways,  enjoy!

This sucks

♦♣♠♥

Deadshot

Floyd was frowning when he saw you talking to that guard,  from the distance between you and him,  he couldn't hear a thing of what you were saying.  But after a few minutes,  you finally entered Floyd's cell and smiled sweetly at him.  "What was that all about Y/N,  were you flirting with him?" he asked in an angry tone,  while you just rolled your eyes.  So much for asking to go on a  walk with him.

El Diablo

He wasn't in the mood to talk to you about happy things,  he was thinking of his family: still mourning over the things that happened.  With a sigh you wrapped your arms around his waist from behind,  your head peacefully resting on his back as you whispered sweet words for him to hear. But he angrily pulled away,  closing his eyes with his body leaning against the wall.  "I lost my family,  don't you understand that?!"

Captain Boomerang

You laughed quietly as Digger spun both of you around. Laughter filling up the room. Your legs being held up by his strong arms.  He was in a very good mood,  even if you didn't know why.  "They decided that I could go home from time to time and actually go outside with youuuuuuuuuuu!"  he laughed,  dragging out the word. This was the best news of the year,  you just hugged him tightly: learning him how to behave around the guards,  was a very good thing to do

Enchantress

You rubbed some dirt of her cheeks carefully,  your free hand rubbing the skin of her bruised hand. She was quiet after it happened,  but that was understandable since she made a mess in the city. "Baby,  it's okay.  Everyone will fix it and no one will blame you for doing that.  It was Enchantress,  not my June"  you whispered,  in the meanwhile,  combing her hair carefully. Once again she stayed quiet,  not even moving her body.  But you knew that she took your words seriously,  that they would make her feel better once she realized her situation.

Harley Quinn

You glared at her,  you had enough of all the lies she made you face. Every time she made you believe,  she was pulling the wool over your eyes.  Escaped twice,  got locked up for a third time a few weeks ago and that's how life went when you were with Harley. But you loved her; you would do anything for her,  from dying to living for her. She would do the same for you,  even if that meant being separated to save the other.

Joker

He laughed loudly,  taking your hands in his before  looking down at you.  Either way,  Batman would catch you or you would try to escape by jumping from the bridge and letting all the trust on the shoulders of your boyfriend. "I'm sure,  that you and I will be fine.  Princess,  you have to trust daddy"  he whispered in your ear,  biting your earlobe gently before jumping into the water with you.

This is my  daily picture,  I honestly love this one so I wanted to share it with you!