All'a that chitchat's gonna getcha hurt..

Author's note; Thanks for all the reads, I'm tyring to update as much as possible, I'm so proud to own this book! Thanks!

  ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠

Deadshot:

Floyd didn't like the small talk, especially when it was an awkward one and at this moment; it was awkward, really awkward. The time went by quickly, and you had to leave soon, so much for trying to work something out while all you did was talk about the weather. You were about to get up when he pulled you back onto his side of the room. "I don't like the distance" he murmured before slamming his lips to yours, it took a few seconds for you to melt into the kiss but once you got used to it, you kissed back deeply.

El Diablo:

You smiled and moved your fingers in a motion for him to come closer to you, it wasn't how it was supposed to be, you hated meeting him like that but that was the only way right now. He carefully placed his hands on your waist, smiling as he kissed your nose gently. "So how's it going tonight?" you questioned, looking towards the rest of the Squad. He shook his head with a silent laugh, capturing your lips with his. Creating a soft and longing kiss

Captain Boomerang:

"You got a boyfriend? what a lucky guy" he smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows, one arm wrapped around your waist while he had his other hand stroking your hair softly. You hummed "yep, so back off because I'm taken", you let out a laugh at his cute face, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. He just smirked, kissing the corner of your lips and then kissing your ips passionately yet gently.

Harley Quinn:

"Baby, let me kiss you, I don't understand why you want to wait" she shrugged happily at your question, holding your hand as she tried not to touch the bars of her cell. "Because, I just want to wait, means more passion for when we finally get to kiss" Harley flashed you her beautiful smile as she twirled her hair around her finger. And for the first time, the guards let you in there, as if they understood how you missed touching your girlfriend, but still locking the cell door once you were inside. You couldn't want anymore, you pulled Harley closed to your body, kissing her lips gently.

Joker:

"Sit down, darling" he whispered and motioned to a chair in the middle of the room, his steps gliding over the floor to lead you to the chair by holding your hand like a real gentleman would do. Once you were seated on the chair he gave you a teeth-showing smile. His face leaning closer to yours "would you give me love, darling? Real love?" you nodded without hesitating, knowing that you'd do anything for him. He kissed your bottom lip, biting it gently. "Then kiss smiled, pressing your lips to his softly, making him deepen the kiss soon.

 "Then kiss smiled, pressing your lips to his softly, making him deepen the kiss soon