I can't wait to show you my toys.

Author's note: I went from 600 views to 1.8K in a few hours, thank you so much to everyone who's reading, voting and commenting. You guys are the best!

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠

Deadshot:

"So it's not a real toy, but daddy look what I got from Ms Y/N, she gave me a small radio" Zoe smiled and played around with the black radio that she could easily hold in one hand, and you knew her so well. She was going to give it to her father, to remember him of you and Zoe but also for him to have something to listen or even talk to when he couldn't reach anyone else. He was happy to have it, always listening to the channels, listening and forming the lyrics of the songs into images of his life.

El Diablo:

You had been gone for your job, leaving your boyfriend alone in his cell for 5 days; but it was losing your job or going out for your job and get money to buy something nice for Diablo. He just sat there, thinking of how long it had been since you left, he missed your smile and the feeling of your hand in his. Suddenly the door opened and a small note was put in his hands, with a frown he unfolded it and looked at the handwriting.

"I'll be back tomorrow, I can't miss you, I love you" 

That note became the most important object in his life.

Captain Boomerang:

He lost his pink unicorn, and to be honest it made him sad because he knew that you loved it too. It was something that both of you considered as a real pet, talking to it and putting it in the middle of the couch whenever there was the time for that. You sighed and watched him look down; every store went by but still you couldn't find your one pink unicorn. Without his permission, you actually searched for it by putting pictures up in stores and such. A little girl came at your door, handing you the unicorn back, instead she became friends with a new teddy bear and just like that, your guy was happy again.

Enchantress:

"I'm so sorry" you murmured, trying to lead June with you by taking her hand as you walked through the big crowd in the city. Someone crushed her glasses on accident so she couldn't see much. You finally arrived at the optician, opening the door for June and letting her go inside. At the end of the afternoon, she came outside with a new pair of glasses, smiling widely at how helpful you always were, and half blushing because of the compliment you gave her on the glasses

Harley Quinn:

"Do you have them??? Did you get it?!" Harley asked with a wide grin as she saw the platic bag in your hand. "Yep, and I got pink and blue, because yours are fading" you said as you got the hairdye from the small bag, twirling the small bottle around as she showed it to your girlfriend who became even more exited. Just 30 minutes later, Harley was giggling in pleasure with her new haircolor, showing it off to everyone around. She was crazy, but she made you even more crazy about her

Joker:

"Let's see what I got for us, I got a few guns" he smirked and threw them all on the dining table, leaving his dinner there as all of his attention was on his new toys. "Oh and guess what I got for you? I got you a pink gun, half pink, half black with my name on it!" he spoke and handed the gun over to you, making you look at him, you didn't even want to hold it, you never wanted to kill anyone. "It's for the bat, wouldn't want him to steal my love"