Really, really bad.

Author's note: Thank you everyone for reading, I'm almost at 10K in 5 days and it's amazing! Also I've been thinking of writing a Captain Boomerang/Jai Courtney fanfic because I adore that guy!

Enjoy!

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠

Deadshot:

"Are you okay? What happened?!" Floyd asked, holding your hand in his as Zoe took  a deep breath. She was shocked, she probably would be silent for a long time. You nodded and looked over at the little girl, pulling your hands away from Floyd's so that you could wrap a protective arm around Zoe. "Yeah, someone was just shooting around like a mad man, I'm glad Zoe and I are safe. This could have ended really, really bad"

El Diablo:

You smiled and entered the cell, still in your working clothes as you looked around the room. Seeing one large bag on the floor, you frowned and fixated your eyyes on your boyfriend who was smiling widely for the first time in days. "What's happening?" you asked confused, only to have him take your hand and grab his bag, a proud smile on his face. He told you that he was staying home for an entire week "Oh my god, I've wanted this, really, really bad!"

Captain Boomerang:

He watched you toss and turn around, his arms wrapping around you tighter as he tried to keep you still in his arms. Another quiet and painful whimper left your lips, another one of those nightmares. "Babe, wake up, it's just a nightmare" George whispered, kissing your earlobe as he pulled you on top of him. You could clearly hear his heartbeat, and slowly you started to wake up from the nightmare. Sobbing in his chest but calming down with his sweet words. "It was really, really bad. Thank you so much for being here"

Harley Quinn:

The place had bad memories, especially for Harley but for you too, this was the place where you found Harley. Broken, bruised, left and not in a mood to let go her feelings for Joker. "It's fine, I'm here" you whispered and looked at her, an arm wrapped around her waist as you hummed the tune of a slow song. Soon she calmed down, because you hummed the song that you always used when she couldn't sleep; her grip on you loosened, it became more loving as she glared at the place, took your hand and walked out. "It ended really bad there, but it started really good with you"

Enchantress:

"Sssh, don't cry now beautiful" you whispered, stroking her hair as sobs made her breathing uneven. The transformation from Enchantress to June was always something hard for her, but you were there. There to tell her that you didn't mind, that everything was going to be okay. "I ruined the entire city, it looks really bad" she murmured and held onto your shirt. "Well it  might look really bad, but I love you and that's really, really good"

Joker:

He wrapped his arms around your waist, holding it steadily before you could fall over. "Do you trust me" he whispered, walking you to the open space that could make you fall from upstairs, right down. You nodded, being left alone as he went to stand downstairs, his arms crossed. And you know what time it was; you turned your back to him, closing your eyes as you fell backwards. Safely landing in his arms as he smirked "that could have been really, really bad. But your Puddin' caught you, didn't he"

Today's picture: a Captain Boomerang, aesthetic. Creds to the amazing person who made this since it's my WhatsApp background

 Creds to the amazing person who made this since it's my WhatsApp background