1

Scarlet's POV
I'm sitting on the beach of Freedom Isles, when suddenly I hear footsteps running up to me. "What is it, Mel?" I ask my second in command. "There's other people on the island now. Other than the natives." I immediately stand up and follow her to where the trespassers are. She leads me to a clearing and we hide in the forest. There's four people. One wearing all green, One with a cloak over his head, One in a green dress, and one that looks like a native girl. "Why are you here?" I ask, stepping out into the clearing with Mel. The guy wearing all green raises his eyebrow. "Who are you?" He asks. I smirk "I could ask you the same thing." "Where are we?" The native girl asks. I chuckle. "The Freedom Isles. Now, tell me why you are here and what are your names?" I demand. The guy in green smirks at me. "I'm Peter. Peter Pan." He says. I roll my eyes "And the rest of you?" "Felix." The guy in the cloak says. "Tinkerbell." The girl in the green dress says. "Tiger-lily." The native girl says. I cross my arms and raise my eyebrow "Why are you here?" I ask. Felix whispers something to Peter that I couldn't hear. "We don't know how we got here. We were on Neverland one minute and we were here the next." Peter says. I roll my eyes and turn to Mel. "Get four tents ready in camp." She nods and goes into the forest. "You're a leader?" Peter asks. I nod "I'm the leader of the whole island." "And yet you still hadn't told me your name." He smirks. "It's Scarlet. Scarlet Rose." Mel comes back "The tents are ready." She whispers in my ear. "Ok. Take those three to camp." I whisper, motioning to Felix, Tinkerbell, and Tiger-lily. "What about him?" She pointed to Peter. "I need to talk to him." I say. She nods. "Ok. You three follow her. Peter, you stay here." I announce. The three follow her into the woods, leaving me and Peter alone. "What?" Peter asks. "We need to talk about the rules." I say. He rolls his eyes. "You have rules where you come from?" I ask, with a little bit of sass. "Yeah, I make the rules where I come from and I can probably guess what your number one rule is." I cross my arms "Oh, Really?" "The number one is, never call you by your first name." I frown, knowing that it is my number one rule. "What are the other rules?" I ask, curious to how much he knows. "The the others are to never question you,never try to run away, and last of all never disobey you." He starts walking around the clearing. I raise an eyebrow "How do you know that?" I ask. He chuckles "Those are the rules I have on Neverland." I chuckle, thinking about the first rule. "So, you hate it when someone calls you Peter?" He nods, narrowing his eyes at me. "Yes I do and don't call me that again, if you don't want me to call you Scarlet." I chuckle "Ok, Pan." I say as I turn and go into the forest, motioning for him to follow.