Chapter 20

Scarlet/Wendy's POV
I wake up in my tent in Neverland and get up. I get dress in my usual green outfit and go outside to start leading my Lost Girls. Everyone's up and eating breakfast by the time I go out. "Hey, Wendy." Pan says as I approach him after getting my food. "Hey, Pan." I say, sitting down next to him. "What are we doing today?" I ask. "We're going to do training." He says. "I'm leading target practice again?" I ask. He nods and we talk about random topics while we eat breakfast.
--------At training-------
"Ok,Girls! Today we're going to focus on knife throwing!" I yell as I walk down the line of girls. "Miss?" I hear my lead girl, Lily ask. "Yes, Lily?" I ask. "What about the younger ones? They can't handle the knives." She asks. "They can handle bows and arrows, right?" I ask as if the solution were obvious. She nods and goes over to the smaller girls. I dismiss everyone to training and I spectate. Every once in a while, I correct one of the girls, but that's because their stance was wrong or they were holding it wrong. This continues for two hours, then training is over.
-----------
Everyone is playing knife games right now and I'm just going to my tent to rest. I put my hand in one of my pockets. I feel parchment paper, so I pull it out of my pocket and find that it's a note. It read this.
Dear Me,
I wrote you this note, so you would know what happened before a curse that Pan casted took you to Neverland. Before you get mad and stop reading, let me explain. You allowed Pan to cast the curse, because you believed that you could lead together and not just have one leader. Also there's a fact that you might have already found out. It's either that or it's the exact opposite. You're in love with Peter Pan. He doesn't know that you love him though and you don't know if he feels the same. That's pretty much it.
                 Sincerely, Scarlet Rose
I look up from it and get confused. Who is Scarlet and why did she write a note to herself? Then suddenly, memories flood my mind and I see little clips of what looks like the past. I then know my name. Not Wendy, but my real name. Scarlet Rose.