8

Scarlet's POV
"Who's Heidi?" He asks. I look at him, confused. "How do you know about her?" I ask. "Last night you were screaming her name while you were sleeping. Now answer my question. Who is she?" Pan says. I look down and start tearing up. "She...she was my little sister." I say as I'm trying not to cry. I'm Scarlet Rose for crying out loud, I can't have weaknesses. But sadly, love is weakness and I loved my little sister. "What happened to her?" He asks, curious. "I..I had to give her up in order to stay young forever." I look down and try my best not to cry. "Rose, it's ok. I had to give up something too. In order to stay young." He says, putting his index finger below my chum and raising my head up, so I'm forced to look him in the eye. "What did you trade?" I ask, softly. "I had to trade my son." He said. My eyes widen a little in shock. He releases my chin and leaves the tent, leaving me confused. Peter Pan had a son? Who was his son? How exactly old is Pan? I would have to ask him the last question, but he might be very close to my age which is 655 years old, but I look like I'm sixteen. I hear someone come into the tent. I turn completely around and see a little girl that looks exactly like Heidi. "Stop messing with me, Shadow." I say and punch her arm. She starts laughing and turns into my shadow. My shadow likes to tease me by making herself look like Heidi. This happens at least twice a week. I go and sit at my desk. I get some paper and a ink pen and start to draw.
------A Little While Later------
"Nice drawing." I hear from behind me. I jump and turn around to find Tinkerbell. "Oh. You scared me." I say. "Sorry, Rose." She says and looks down. "It's ok." I say. I look down at my drawing and my eyes widen when I realize who I drew. I drew Peter freaking Pan! I quickly turn the page over and I hear a slight chuckle coming from Tinkerbell. "You did not see that." I say. "Ok, fine I won't tell anyone." She says. "Promise?" I ask. "Promise. Your secret is safe with me. You didn't even realize you drew him, did you." She says. I shrug "Sometimes I get lost in my drawings." I say. She nods. "What did you come in here for?" I ask. "Oh. Right." She says. "Pan sent me in here to get a certain spell book that could have a spell to open a portal to get us back home." She says. I nod and go over to my bookshelf. "Did he say the title?" I ask. "He said it was called 'The Many Realms'." She answers. I nod and immediately find it on the bottom shelf. "Ok. Here you go." I say. "Thanks." She says and goes out of my tent. I turn back to the drawing and try to decide what to do with it. I can't have anyone else finding it, especially Pan. I pick up the drawing and decide to fold it up a lot and stuff it in one of my books that I have on the bookshelf. I rub my palms together and get up from my kneeling position. I go out of my tent and into the camp. Mel comes up to me. "Hi, Rose." She says. "Hi." I say, flatly. She looks at me, confused. "What wrong?" She asks. "Nothing." I say, trying to sound ok. "Are you sure?" She asks. "Positive." I say. She nods. "So, how are we going to get them home?" She says, motioning to the four new people. "Uh, I don't really know this answer." I say, looking down. She pats my back. "You'll figure it out. You're a Lost Girl and Lost Girls always win." She says. I nod. "You're right. I will figure this out." I say as I get up and go to my tent. I get all of my spell books out and start searching. After a while I saw that it was getting dark outside and everyone was starting to go to bed. I stop searching for the time being and go to sleep.