5

Once I got back to camp, Pirates were everywhere fighting all of my Lost Girls. I take out my dagger and start fighting with everyone else. I was about to finish a pirate off, when Pan shouted "Rose, look out." I turn around and see that a pirate was trying to sneak up behind me. I elbow the pirate that I was fighting, sending him on the ground and start fighting the one that was trying to sneak up on me. I search the camp and try to find Blackbeard. I find him at the edge of camp, fighting Mel. I go over to him and poke him in the back with my dagger. He turns around and sees me. "Where's Lion-Daisy?" I demand. "On board." He says. I give him a puzzled look and duck. "What do you mean by that?" I ask. "I have her on me ship." He said. "Return her to her people." I demand. "Now why would I do that." He asks. I pin him to a tree and hold my dagger to his neck. "Let's see. If you don't want to die right now, I suggest that you let her go." I say, threatening to push the dagger in more. "Ok, fine." He says as two pirates bring out the princess. I let him go and grab Lion-Daisy by the arm. I whistle, signaling for everyone to retreat and stand behind me. Surprisingly, the four new people knew what the whistle meant and stood behind me. "Now go back to your ship and don't come back to my camp." I demand, pointing my dagger at the captain. He immediately cowards and goes back to the ship with his men. I turn around to everyone. "Is everyone ok?" I ask. Everyone says yes and Lion-Daisy nods. "Oh, sorry Lion-Daisy." I say, taking the gag out of her mouth. I get my dagger and cut the ropes that were tying her wrists together. I keep a hold of her arm and go to Mel. "Mel, I need you to watch over camp. I need to return Lion-Daisy to her people. Oh, and you might want to keep an eye on Pan." I say. She nods and goes off to somewhere.