10

We were silent the whole way to camp. When we got to camp, Pan was looking at me weirdly.
Pan's POV
Rose comes back to camp early. I thought that she had business to tend to that would take all day. She has a girl that looks about her age with her. The girl has brown hair that reaches the middle of her back and brown eyes, very similar to Rose. Rose says something to Mel when she walks over. Rose and the girl go to the middle of the camp. "Girls....and boys." She shouts, getting everyone's attention. "This is Heidi. She's going to be our new Lost Girl." She says. Huh. Isn't Heidi the name of her sister? Then it hits me. That's possibly her younger sister. But how is that possible? Is Rose that new of a leader? "You may proceed." She says as everyone goes back to training. I make my way over to Rose who's sat down on a log by herself. "What do you want, Pan?" She asks with attitude. "What's up with you?" I ask. "Nothing. It's just that the new Lost Girl is my younger sister." She says, looking down. "I kinda figured. She looks a little bit like you and her name is Heidi. But one thing still stumps me." I say. She looks up at me. "What would that be?" She asks "Are you a new leader?" I ask. She shakes her head "No, I've been the leader for over five hundred years." She says. I've been leading just a little longer than her. "Then, how is your sister still alive?" I ask. "How is your son still alive?" She questions back. "How would you know if my son's still alive?" I ask. She chuckles. "Because I know who your son is." "Who is he?" I ask, leaning forward. "Rumplstiskin. The Dark One. Whatever people call him now." She answers. "You never answered my question." I say, changing the subject. "The necklace that she's wearing keeps her young." She says. "Are you going to tell anyone about her being your sister?" I ask. She shakes her head "No. I already talked to Heidi about it, but you have to promise me that you're going to keep your mouth shut." She says with a dark expression on her face. "Ok. I will. As long as you stop looking at me like that." I say. She stops with the expression and chuckles. "Aw, did I scare you?" She mocked. I roll my eyes "No it just looked like you were mirroring me with the look." I say. She rolls her eyes. "Anyways, I think we need to look at the book that I gave you." She says. I nod "Yeah, I'll go get it." I say and start moving toward my tent.