17

Scarlet's POV
I groan and open my eyes. I try to sit up and I see that I'm inside my tent. "Good. You're awake." I hear Pan say. I turn and see him in the doorway of my tent. "Yeah. What happened?" I ask. "After we got the protection spell off, you used so much magic that you tired yourself out and passed out." He says. "Did you get the scroll?" I ask. He nods and takes it out of one of his pockets. I take it from him and unfold it. I look at all of the ingredients and nod. "Ok. We have all of these ingredients laying around the island." I say. He nods and I stand up, but start to wobble. Pan sits me back down "You need to regain your strength. I'll go get some food." He says and walks out of the tent. After five minutes he comes back in with a bowl of stew. I start eating it immediately. "So where are we gonna cast the curse?" I ask. "We need to cast in a place with water." He says. "Ok, how about the pond that's in the dead center of the island?" I suggest. "That should work." He says. I finish the bowl of stew and ask Pan to help train the girls with Mel. He agreed and I decide to write a note to myself that I will most likely find after the curse.
Dear Me,
I wrote you this note, so you would know what happened before a curse that Pan casted took you to Neverland. Before you get mad and stop reading, let me explain. You allowed Pan to cast the curse, because you believed that you could lead together and not just have one leader. Also there's a fact that you might have already found out. It's either that or it's the exact opposite. You're in love with Peter Pan. He doesn't know that you love him though and you don't know if he feels the same. That's pretty much it.
                 Sincerely, Scarlet Rose
I fold the paper up and stick it inside my pants pocket. I look up and see Heidi leaning against the frame of the tent. "Hi, sis. How are you feeling?" She asks. "I'm doing better," I say. "You look like him." She says under her breath. "I look like who?" I ask. "Pan." She says. "How do I look like him. We have different color hair and eyes." I say. "And you have similar clothes. I mean look at what you're wearing." She says. I turn around and look into my mirror. I then see the similarities. I have two leather bracelets on my wrists that look like the ones Pan has on. I have an all red outfit with a leather belt, but the way it's made looks similar to Pan's clothes. "Ok. I see how you think I look like Pan. But it was all a coincidence." I say. "Right." She says with sarcasm. "I'm serious." I say. "Scarlet, I know you like him. Just tell him how you feel. I think Mel would agree on this one." She says, walking out of the tent. 
Pan's POV
After a while of training the girls, Mel wanted me to check on Rose. I go towards her tent. As I'm going to her tent, I start hearing voices. I recognize one as Rose's voice and the other I think is Heidi. "I look like who?" Rose asks. I go to the side of the tent and listen. "Pan." Heidi says. "How do I look like him? We have different color hair and eyes." Rose says. "And you have similar clothes. I mean look what you're wearing." Heidi points out. There's silence for a while and I think about what they said about what we were wearing was similar. Her clothes do look like mine, but a little more girlish and they're red instead of green. "Ok. I see how you think I look like Pan. But it was all a coincidence." She says. "Right." Heidi says, sarcastically. "I'm serious." Rose says. "Scarlet, I know you like him. Just tell him how you feel. I think Mel would agree on this one." Heidi says. I hear footsteps and see Heidi leave the tent. I go to the entrance and step in the doorway to see Rose staring in a mirror. "What,Pan?" She asks. "Just wanted to check up on you. To see how you're doing." I say. She turns around to face me. "I'm doing fine. I'm just confused now. Between all of the strange things that have ever since you four have come to the island. I mean of course we've had attacks a lot, but for Rosetta to kidnap and murder one of the girls like that is abnormal." She says. "How long has it been, since the second to last Lost Girl was killed?" I ask. "About two hundred years." She says. I nod. "Do you lose Lost Boys often?" She asks. I nod. "What normally kills them?" She asks. "Um.....lets just say that I have to deal out punishments often." I say. Most of the past Lost Boys that I've had have died, because of the punishments I give out for breaking a rule and the dangerous games I play. She nods. "You kill some of them." She says. I nod and we set up plans on how to get all the ingredients together for the curse.