13

After a while, Pan and I decide to tell everyone the plan on how we're going to get them back to Neverland. I stand on a tree stump "Hey! Girls!" I yell. Everyone looks over at me and Pan, who's sitting on a nearby log. "Pancake and I came up with a plan to send them back to Neverland." I say. Many of the girls chuckle over the fact that I called him Pancake. "But the only thing about the plan is that most of you will not like it that much. The plan is that we're all going back to Neverland." Whispers were all over the camp. Mel stood up "Shut up!" She yells. Everyone goes quiet "Thank you, Mel." She nods in response. "Anyway, not only that." I hesitate to say what I was going to and try to make it sound ok. "Pan's going to cast the Dark Curse. We're all going to lose our memories, but don't worry Pan's going to try and get our memories back." I say. Everyone starts whispering again and Mel comes up to me. "Rose, can we talk in private?" She asks. I nod and lead us to my tent. "What is it?" I ask. "It's just that........you remember what my little sister said to you almost right before she died?" She asks as if she's afraid to tell me something. "Mel, you know you can tell me anything." I say, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I know. It's just you've been a different person ever since they came on the island." She says. "How have I been a different person?" I ask. "Well, you've never been this distracted before and you usually always train the girls no matter what troubles you're facing." She points out. "Maybe I've just changed over all." I say. She shakes her head. "That's definitely not the case. I've seen the way you look at Pan. Even if you're mad at him, you still have the look in your eyes." "And what is that look? Hatred? Annoyance?" I ask, getting a little bit defensive. I know what she's going to say and I hate that feeling. "Love. Just face it, Scarlet. You're in love with him." She says, walking out of the tent. I sit down at my desk and think about it. Maybe I am in the love with Pan. I think about the drawing and go over to my bookshelf. I find the book with the drawing in it and look at it. I then realize on the back are the words "Remember Me". I furrow my eyebrows and fold it up. I put in the bag that I'm planning on bringing to Neverland. "Rose." I hear from behind me. I turn around and find Pan standing at the entrance to the tent. "What?" I ask. "I forgot to tell you something about the Dark Curse." He says, walking completely in the tent. "Ok. What is it?" I ask, getting a little bit scared that he's going to say that something really bad will happen. "When the curse takes place, you'll have a new name, until I find a way to break it." I nod. "Ok." "I'm not done yet. Also when everyone's under the curse, I can control everything and everyone." He says. I think about it for a second and slowly nod. "Is that all?" I ask. He nods and heads towards the tent exit. "See ya, Rose." He says as he leaves.