18

Scarlet's POV
We decide that I get half of the ingredients and he gets the other half. For me the most difficult ingredient to get is the hart of thing I love most, which is obviously my sister. I just got her back and now I would have to kill her. I spend the whole day collecting my half the ingredients, which included squid ink, siren hair,nightshade, and the heart of the thing I love most. I gather three of the ingredients and make up a plan on how to get Heidi's heart.
-------Later-----
I made a plan to get her heart. I go in my tent and grab a brown, leather bag. I sling it across my body and go out of my tent. I go up to Heidi. "I need to talk to you." I say. "Ok,Sis." She says as she gets up from the log that she was sitting on. I lead her into the woods a little bit away from camp. "What do you want to talk to me about?" She asks. "I'm sorry,Sis." I say, my eyes brimming with tears. "Sorry for wha-" She couldn't complete her sentence before I plunge my hand into her chest. She gasps and looks down at my hand. A tear trickles down my check as I wrap my hand around her heart and tore it out of her. She collapses to the ground and and breaths hard. I put the bright red heart in my bag and run back through camp and into my tent. I stand at my desk and look down to hide that I'm crying really bad. "Rose, you alright?" I hear from behind me. I don't respond. "I saw you run through camp. It looked like you were crying." Pan says. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I tense up a little bit, not expecting him to be that close to me. I look up at him and he suddenly hugs me. I hesitantly hug back and burry my head in his shoulder. He rubs my back and I try to calm down. "Shh...what happened?" He asks. "My sister. I had to take her heart for the curse." I say, finally calming down. He nods "Where is your sister?" "She's laying in the woods." I say. He nods and pulls me in for another hug. I push my head up to his chest and listen to his steady heartbeat.