16

Pan's POV
"Rose!" I yell when I see that she's passed out. She must of tired herself out when she used too much magic at once. I pick her up and place her against a wall in the volt. I go down the stairs to the large heart room. The walls are covered in drawers that have hearts in them. There's a casket in the middle that I assume is her dad. I see a shelf and the scroll sitting out in the open. I take the scroll and put it in one of my pockets. I go back upstairs and pick up Rose. I lay her down in the grass of the graveyard and put a protection spell on the entrance to cover my tracks. I take the magic bean out and throw it down. The portal opens and I pick up Rose and jump into the portal.
-----------
I fall in the Freedom Isles and I feel someone fall on me. I realize it's Rose and push her off of me. I stand up as Mel comes in the clearing, telling me that we're not that far away from camp. "What happened to Rose?" She asks, concerned. "She tired herself out, because she used too much magic at once." I explain. She nods "Did you get the scroll?" She asks. I nod and take it out of my pocket. "You might want to change back to yourself." She says. I nod and turn myself back. "We need to get Rose back to camp." I say, picking up Rose and walking to camp.
--------
Once I got to camp, I put Rose in her tent and sat at the fire, waiting for her to wake up.
------
A/N
I decided to not do schedule anymore, so you'll be getting updates randomly.