Chapter 18

~~SUMMER~~

Anger that's all I feel.
I can't open my eyes yet, and I haven't seen the person who's done this to me but I still feel anger. I'm angry at this man for taking, I'm angry at Harry for putting me in this situation, I'm mad at my so called father. Everything that has ever happened to me is coming back to me, I thought I had let it all go, I thought I had put everything behind me but I guess not. 

I just need to open my eyes and maybe I can recognize where I am, but I have no strength in me to do that. I feel my heading pounding like if I had a massive hangover. Come on Summer open your eyes thats all you have to do...

~~HARRY~~

Where did this crazy girl run off to. I see this man walking around the streets maybe around his forties and decided to ask him if he has seen her. 

"Hello, Sir" I said getting off my truck and running to him. 

"Hi, what do you want." He replied with a stern face. 

"Umm, this is my... umm my girlfriend have you seen her?" 

"Ahh.. what a pretty young thing she is."

"Yes, she takes my breath away every time I see her. So, have you seen her around here." The man turns away for a few seconds and starts to chuckle. 

"She looks very familiar, I think I saw her about an hour ago, and she fell over there for no apparent reason." He pointed to an abandon ally. Now, I know Summer is crazy and clumsy, bust she would not go into and ally and fall. She doesn't even like allies. Something is going on with this man and I don't know what it is, but I am determined to find out. 

"Sir, are you sure that was her?"

"Yes, no if you will excuse me I have to go now." He said in a rushing manner. This man was hiding something. I yanked his armed and turned him to me. 

"Where is she?" I said lowly almost like a growl. He laughs at me, my anger is growing and this man is testing me. 

"Ohh son, I have no idea who that is, but if I did know her I would take her home and make sure she has a good time." Disgust is what I am thinking now. How could he say that about her what is wrong with him.

"DO. NOT. EVER. TALK. ABOUT. HER. LIKE. AGAIN." He laughs like if he thinks Im kidding. "DO YOU HEAR ME!" A smirk comes across his face. 

"Ok, but you can't make me stop thinking about the way she can make me feel good and how she can do things to me. Oh, how I would love to have her lying down with me in my bed every night. Having her wake me up in the morning with kisses, having her make me breakfast in the morning and kissing me all day long." I could not believe what I was hearing. I know he has her. Why Summer? Why did you have to leave? I will get you back and have you in my arms. 

"Where is she?" 

"Where's who?" 

"My girlfriend you idiot. I know you have her. Where is she?" 

"I do not know what you are talking about?" He said with that stupid smirk on his face. That was it, that is when the lid came off the grenade, I blew up, I attacked that man, I threw a few punches and he fell to the ground. I heard people yelling behind me but I did not stop, then I heard sirens and looked back and saw the cops coming, by the time I turned back around he was gone, he was running go his truck and was driving away. 

I will not let him get away, I will chase him until he gets tired and I will get my girl back in my arms. Now let the chase begin. 

WOW GUYS. This was so much fun to write. I am now out of school for Christmas break and I had a few minutes so I decided to update. I know it has been such a long time since I have updated but I saw a comment saying they knew I was never going to update again but that is not true. I will finish this story its just taking longer than I hoped it would, but thank you so much for reading the story and voting for it and I love to read your comments so keep on commenting. This book now has 25 thousands reads so thank you!!!! Until next time.. 

                                                                                                                -H.