Chapter 6

~~HARRY~~

 She was right there cutting her self deeper and deeper. I rush to her. Even though I didn't like her, I couldn't let this happen. When I took away the razor she started to scream. 

"Harry, give me the damn razor back!" 

"No I am not going to let you do this to your self." I said 

"Why would you care you hate me. You even said you want me dead and so do I so give me the damn razor!" 

"No!"

"Why not!" 

"Because I like you!" I yelled 

"YOU LIAR. YOU HATE ME. YOU HAVE BEAT ME UO EVERY SINGLE DAY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIKE SOMEONE." 

I stayed quiet I didn't know how to respone to that. I get why she thinks I don't like her. But I really do like her. This is the first time I am amitting it, but I do really like her. 

"Let's go." I told her. 

She got up and we got in my car. I was taking her to the hospital. 

"Ohh... How did this happen?" The doctor asked. 

"Well when I was getting a plate it fell and broke on my hand." Summer told the doctor. 

"Ohh... ok well lets go get that bandage up. 

We where getting her bandage on when something fell out side the room. Me and the doctor left to go see what had happen. We searched until finally we saw that some picture fell in the hallway. 

When we got back to the room Summer was gone.

We looked for her everywhere. I stopped out side the girls restroom when I heard screaming. I ran in and saw summer on the floor with a pool of blood. 

~~SUMMER~~

 Harry and the doctor left to go check on something. I was sitting down when an idea hit me. I ran to the girls restroom. I fot the sharpest object that I could fine and sliced it through my skin. It felt so good all my worries where gone. It was just he and the knife. I felt releaf. I screamed loudly. I had cut to deep. All I remember is someone carrying me out to the hallway. Then I blacked out.

~~HARRY~~

I carried her back to her room. The doctors made me get out of the room. I was in the waiting area. All I could think about was how guilty I felt for everything I had done to her. I want to prove to her that I really do like her. I want to show her what I can do for her. I just want her to be mine m=and me to be hers. 

"Harry..." The doctor said. He was worring me with the tone of his voice and the look of his face I was scared to find out the news. 

"IS SHE OK? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? LET ME GO SEE HER." I said. 

"Harry she is in a coma."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 SO SORRY THIS UPDATE WAS CRAP. I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON. 

                                                            -H