Chapter 12

~~SUMMER~~

Harry cam back with my clothes in his hands an hour ago. Right now we are in his car going to my house. There was an awkward silence between us. I tried to break it but when I try to talk nothing comes out. 

"Are you alright. It looks like you've been thinking to hard." Harry asked out of nowhere. I just put my head down and noddoed. 

We finally got to my house. I got out the car as quickly as possible and made a run to the door. I was about to close the door when Harry stoped the door with his foot. 

"Summer, why did you run out like that?" He asked.

"Harry stop the act and get out of my house."

"What act." 

"I know all you want to do is make me fall for you, then laugh in my face when I do. Please save me the embaressment and get out of my house." I said.

"Summer I told you I really like you, and nothing you do is going to make me leave right now." I was going to say something when he cut me off.

"Summer im staying." 

He left into the living room to turn on the Tv. He then went to the kitchen and brought back some chips and water. I went and sat on the love seat and just stared at the Tv. There was no way in hell I was going to sit by him or talk to him.

~~~

30 minutes later...

I could feel him staring at me. I can feel his eyes burning into me. I couldnt take it anymore. I ran up stairs to my room and locked it. I heard Harry banging on the door telling me to let him in but I couldnt, I promised my self I wouldnt let anybody in. 

"Summer please please open the door." Harry shouted from the other side. 

"Please let me in." He said. I was crying now, full on sobbing.

"Im sorry Harry but I promised my self I wouldnt let anybody in. Ive gotten hurt too many times.." I wispered the last part to myself. But I think Harry heard because next thing I knew he went right through the door and had me in his lap.

"Summer I promise I will never hurt you. I will keep you safe." Harry said crying. I finally looked into his eyes and I somehow made myself think he was telling the truth. I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I knew I could trust him. So i decided I would let Harry Styles know about my past. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG GUYS I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I KNOW THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE BUT I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AND ITS BEEN TOUGH WITH ALL THE ASIGNMENTS I HAD TO TURN IN. IAM SO SO SORRY. :( THIS IS A VERY SMALL CHAPTER AND IM SORRY. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW