Chapter 11

OKAY, SO I WAS GOING TO DELETE THIS STORY, BUT SOME PEOPLE CHANGED MY MIND SO HERES THIS CHAPTER. 

NOW THIS CHAPTER IS EXTRA BAD BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH IT SO IM WINGING IT. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~SUUMER~~

I don't know what to do. What do I do with Harry? I don't think I like him. 

He was here the whole week. He told me that he was going to stay with me because thats how he is going to show me that he cares about me.

This week was very interesting. He should me another side of him. I am going to admit the first few days, I was so scared that this was a joke. He noticed the third day that I was scared, but he showed me that he was here for me, and not just some joke. 

FLASHBACK

"Summer are you ok?" Harry asked me. 

"Umm... y- yeah umm. why?" I stuttered. Ughh. why did I have to stutter. He knows something is up now. 

"Because you have been stuttering, and every time I get close to you, you look like you have seen a ghost."He said. Damit. I thought, what should I do? 

"Umm... I am fine." Ughh.. I said 'Umm'  again. 

"Summer you don't have to be scared of me. I promise you that this is not a joke. I reall really care about you and I can prove it." He told me. I don't know if I should believe him or not. What if he's lying. What if he is going to me me like him, then show it to everyone. What i-. I cut my self off I cant be thinking about that. 

"Ok." Was my response. 

END OF FLASKBACK

I still have my doubts, but Harry has been amazing, but I am afraid. I am afraid of falling for him. What if I start to fall for him but then he hurts me. What would I do then. Cry my eyes out while Harry is out having fun laughing at me. I can't let him get to me. 

"Harry can you go to my house and go get me my clothes, please." I smiled at the end. 

"Sure, is that all?" 

"Yeah, thanks." He nodded and smiled, then left,

I have no idea what to think. Ughh. Why can't I get this out of my head. Why would Harry like me, I am the ugliest girl at school. Why would he help me. I know something is going on and I am going to find out what it is. 

I think he just doesn't want to live with the guilt of him thinking he is the reason why I wanted to kill myself. I am not going to lie he was apart of the reason but that is not the whole reason why. I bet he thinks he knows me. I have a very dark past that no one knows about, and im not planning to tell anyone about that. All I can say about my past right now is that I regret the night. That night was the night I told my self that I would never let anyone in. I would not let anyone know anything about me. I would not let anyone get to know me. That night scared me. 

I layed back down with one thing one my mind, Harry. When I was playing everything in my head from the past and the preasent, I knew one thing was for sure. 

I WILL NOT FALL FOR HARRY STYLES. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY, SO YEAH I DECIDED I WOULD KEEP GOING WITH THIS BOOK. 

HOPEFULLY THIS BOOK WILL BE GOOD. 

THANK YOU FOR READING. 

OHH AND SORRY THAT MY CHAPTERS ARE LIKE SUPPER SHORT, ITS JUST THAT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE. 

SO AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING. 

COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW