Chapter 7

~~HARRY~~

 "Harry she's in a coma." The doctor said to me how, how could this be happening. I am starting to really like her and she gets in a coma.

 "How she was fine and, ugghhh, no she can't be in a coma." I rambled. I really care about her. I don't know why. I love her smile. Her perfect body, the way she laughs, the way she loves life eventhough I do horrible things to her. I love how I get lost in her eyes. I wish I could see those eyes right now. I feel so bad for ever hurting her. I was so stupid. I bullied her for a reason though. A reason that had me mad all these years. That is why when she wakes up im going to tell her everything. How I feel right now. Why I started bulling her, why I tore our friendship apart.

2 months later

 ~~HARRY~~

 It's been two months. two months without hearing her voice. Two months without seeing her beautiful eyes. She's been in a coma for two months because of me. Because I bullied her. I wish I could shee her beautiful eyes again. These past two months have been hell without her. I've been here every day in fact I haven't gone home in two months I stay here, and well for school I haven't had gone either. I've been here with her, just waiting for her to wake up.

5 months later

 She still hasn't awaken. I'm getting pretty scared but I stay here with here. What if she never wake up, what am I going to do? 

"Summer, can you please wake up for me I need you please." I said into her ear. 

"Please..." I started sobbing. 

~~SUMMER~~

 "Summer can you please wake up for me, I need you, please." I heard someone say. Why cant I open my eyes. They feel so heavy. I try and try so har but nothing. All I see is black. 

"Please..." I heard someone say again. It sounded like a guy. I knew who that guy was it was.

Harry. 

Harry im trying, but I can't. I wanted to say but I couldn't. I have to try harder. 

~~HARRY~~

I was in the bathroom when I heard the heart monitor go off. I got out quick and went to her. She was moving but this didn't look good. I rushed out and called the doctor. She looked like she was trying to wake up but couldn't. The heart monitor started to slow down and so did she. I went next to her and watched her. Then something I never wanted to hear. I heard.

Beeeeeeeeeeepppppp...