Chapter 4

~Summer~

 I was really getting worried now my mom has not come back. Im currently in algebra, waiting for my day to end. I sit in the very back, but I dont know why all I get is bullied back there. I can't blame them if I was them I would bully me too. I wish-..

My thoughts were interupted when I heard the door open. And there he stood the one and only Harry Styles. I was going crazy.

" Ah. Harry what brings you here?" Mr. Gant asked.

" I guess my other math teacher got sick of me so she send me here." Harry said

"So, I guess you can sit in any seat." When Mr. Grant said that I looked around to see if there were any empty seats next to me. And its just my luck that there was only one and that was next to me. I wanted to die right there. This was going to be the worst year ever. 

"Hey Summer." he said in his deep voice, that I love. No, no you don't dont love his voice. I didn't reply. Once again Summer made a mistake.

" I told you to always answer me or you won't like what will happen after school." he said. 

"Hi" I said bearly being able to hear myself. 

~~~

 It was now 3:00pm so any minute Harry will come and beat me up. So at this point of my day all I do is wait and when i come near an ally im just seein if he's there. 

~~~ 

After Harry got done beating the crap out of me I came home. I was now on the phone calling everyone my mom knew, because its been five days that she hasn't came home. And im really starting to worry.

"Hey, Amanda its me Summer. Have you seen my mom. She's been out of the house for five days now." I said panicking into the phone. 

"No sweetie im sorry I havent seen her since our night at the bar." She said.

"Do you know where she could be?"

" Well, when she was leaving she was with a guy. She could have gone home with that guy."

" Umm.. ok thanks."

"No problem sweetie. I hope your mither turns up." And with that she ends the call.

Where can my mom be? Is she safe? I need to know. So with those thoughts in my mind I grabed my jacket and decided to walk around and see if I find her.

~~~

Its been freakin two hours and no sign of her. Why does this happen to me? Why can't I be normal? Just when I was going to turn around I saw him in back of me so I just kept going foward.

"Ohh.. Summer what are you doing here?" he said.

"Nothing." I said blankly

"Well..ok"

"What do you want Harry?"

"Nothing just wanted to-.." I had cut him off by running to a car that was crashed in the ally that looked like my mothers. I get close to the car with Harry still behind me. I look inside the car. And I wished I had never done that. My mother. She was there in the car dead.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg here mom is dead.

Omg did you guys see the You and I music video. Per-Fect!!!!!!!!!!!

-H