Chapter 10

WOW GUYS, I AM SO BAD AT UPDATING. 

I AM SO SAOORY AGAIN IF THIS CHAPTER IS CRAPPY. 

I AM WRITING THIS AT 12:00 AM. 

THIS WAS JUST A WARNING.

SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~HARRY~~

I am feeling so guilty right now. Summer is crying right here infront of me because of what I had done to her. 

"Summer, I am so sorry for everything. I am the reason why you wanted to kill your self. I am the reason why you are sad. I feel so guilty right now. I am so sorry.." I started to cry. I was actually crying infront of her. But I didn't care because I want her to know how I feel.

~~SUMMER~~

He was crying. He was actually crying, but why. Didn't he hate me why was he crying. 

"Harry are you ok?" I asked him. He looked back up at me and nodded his head no. His eyes were big, red, and puffy. Then he said,

"Summer I want you to know the truth. The truth to why I hated you. The truth of how you came back alive. The truth about how I feel about you." He told me. I am so.. Wait, what how he actually feels about me what?

I was about to speak but he spoke first.

"Summer the reason why I hated you was because... I was jealous. You were always the cool one. The one everyone wanted to hang out with. You had way more friends then me. I was mad because of that. So I had made it my mission to make you suffer. I regret all of that now. I wish I could take it back, but I can't." I couldn't believe it.

I was about to speak again but he spoke first again.

"And Summer I can't believe you were going to kill your self because of me. I would have felt so guilty if you had done that. I was so lucky I had cought you before it was to late." He shed another tear before speaking again.

"Summer the truth is that... I like you Summer. I like you a lot. I've liked you but always been scared to admit it." Wow, could he tell a bigger lie. No one likes me.

"I know what you are thinking. You think that I'm lieing but i'm going to prove to you that I do like you." He said. 

It was my turn to speak.

"Harry you don't have to lie I know that you dont like me. No one likes me. Just because i'm in the hospital doesn't mean you have to make me feel less worthless." I said.

"Summer I will make it my mission, for you to know that I like you a lot. I will make you believe me." He told me. 

"Whatever. But you said you were going to tell me how I came back alive, so tell me." I said.

~~HARRY~~

"Whatever, But you said you were going to tell me how i came back alive so tell me." She said. 

What am I suppose to say. I know I said that I was going to tell her right now but, I decided to tell her later. 'Think Harry, Think.' 

" I will tell you that when the time is right." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE IS CHAPTER TEN FOR YA. 

I AM DEEPLY SORRY IF THERES ERROS. 

LIKE I SAID IT IS PRETTY LATE HERE.

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

VOTE/FOLLOW/COMMENT