Chapter 2

~Summer~

 I woke up witha massive headache, and I have no idea where im at. That's when i remebered what had happened after i blacked out.

 Flashback

 " Where are you taking me?"  I asked Harry as he pulled me out of his Range Rover. 

" Somewhere" he said coldly 

"Where are you taking me!?" I scramed 

" Nowhere no get the hell out now." He growled 

I didnt listen but that was a big mistake. He got my hair and threw me out og the truck and drove off. The last thing I remember is hitting my head on a bottle and blacking out, again. 

End of Flashback 

 "How am i going to get home?"  I thought to my self. These were the times where I wish I had friends. But what was i going to do, go and pretend to be something i'm not. That's not my thing.

So, now im here walking in London not knowing where im at. I turn around and decide to go the other way. But that was useless, because i still dont know where im at. I keep walking for a couple of hours when I finally here the first car to come by in 2 hours. I yell for help and in my suprise they pull over. It was a old lady, maybe aroung 50. 

" Oh sweetie what are u doing here by your self at this time?" she asked me

" Well.. I actually don't know. The last thing i remember was being thrown out of a car. Then I blacked out."

" Sweetie do you know who threw you out?" she asked. I thought to my self do I sell out Harry. I couldn't do that he would just get in trouble, then he would come and beat me 10 times harder. So I said.

"No."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so here's the second chapter!! Hope you enjoy!! Sorry it was so short I have homework to night.. Ughh..:(

-H