Chapter 9

~~HARRY~~

"Opps." Summer said. She was smiling at me. 

"Oh my god, Summer I thought you were gone. You scared me to death." I told her. She looked at me confused, like she didn't know what had happened.

"Umm... Harry why would I scare you, if anything you scare me. Why are you here? Why am I here?" She said to me. She didn't remember what had happened. Well time to explain. 

"Summer, you had cut your self to deep when you were in the restroom here at the hospital. If you don't remember why you were in the hospital before that, it was because you had first cut your self too deep. Then when I found you for the second time in the restroom you had lost even more blood, so I carried you back over here then, umm... well." Then I stoped how could I tell her that she had died and then came back alive because I kissed her. 

She kepted staring at me, as if telling me to go on.

"Well then you.. umm youkindadiedthencamebackalive." I said the last part really fast. 

"What I didn't understand you, slow down." She told me.

"You knida died then came back alive." I told her. I couldn't read her emotion right now, I could always read her but I could tell what was going on right now.

~~SUMMER~~

What the hell how did I die then come back alive. That only happens in movies. I had mixed emotions right now. I was sad, because I died, happy because some how I came back alive, and really confused about everything . How did I come back to life. I guess I'll ask Harry. 

"How did I come back alive. I don't get it. I mean i'm very happy I'm alive but how did that happen?" I asked. When I asked that all the color from his face disappered. His face pale.

"Well.. umm the doctors think its a miracle." He said. I could tell he was lying but i'll ask him again later I still want to know why he was here. 

"So, you never answered my question. Why are you here?"

~~HARRY~~

What was I suppose to tell her. 'I have feelings for you and I want you to be safe and be with me.'  I can't just say that she would probably slap me or something or make me leave. 

"Umm well I found you wounded and I wasn't going to just leave you there." I told her. She looked down at her lap. She was sad, but I don't know why.

"Why are you sad. Did I do something wrong." Now she looked like she was going to cry.

"Yes, why didn't you leave me alone there to die. That was why I cut myself. I don't want to be here anymore. I have no family, and no friends. I get bullied at school. Everyone hates me so no one would mind if I died people have told me they want me dead. That I'm just a waste of space, and there right. If you weren't there I would have been out of here, gone, and thats what I wanted because my life is just a living hell."  She yelled at me I have never felt so guilty. She wanted to kill herself because of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, SO MUCH DRAMA!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

COMMET, VOTE, AND FOLLOW 

SORRY THIS WAS SO CRAPY. IM WRITING THIS AT 1AM.

BYE