Chapter 5

~~HARRY~~

Her mom was there in the car dead. I couldn't believe it. I turned to face Summer but I didn't see her. I heard screaming and crying and ran to the other side of the car. She was there trying to wake up her mom but it was no use. She was gone.

 "Mom, Mom, wake up, No, No, No you can't be gone." Summer cried. That right there is when I felt the guilt. The guilt for calling her names. The guilt for beating her up. I wanted to die right here right now. 

"Summer, Summer." I called as she was shaking her mom back and forth. I couldn't watch this. I had to do something. I wanted to comfort her for some reason. So, I called the police.

"911, Whats the emergany." The operator said. 

 "My friends mom is her in an ally, umm she's.. she's dead." I said. 

 ~~~

 We were now in the hospital. Why do I feel guilt? 

Oh I know, its because the girl you bully found her dead mom. The voice in my head said. 

I walked into to the room but regreted it. 

"Harry leave now!" Summer yelled. 

"Sum-." I was cut off by her yelling.

"HARRY I SAID GO,NOW!" 

"Ok." And with that I left.

~~~

~~SUMMER~

 I ask my self this a lot but, Why? Why does this happen to me? Why did I have to be mean to Harry when the first time in years he was nice to me. He was trying to comfort me. I want this to be over. I want to die right now. What am I suppose to do now. I don't have anymore family. I dont have a job so I can pay bills. What am I suppose to do. That's when a thought hit me.

~~HARRY~~

 I was at my house and for some reason I was thinking about Summer again. The way she looks. 

 She looks so perfect.

Wow, Harry did you just say that get that out of your head.

I don't want to.

Are you really starting to like Her. 

Maybe.

Harry you were just fighting with your self what is wrong with you. 

~~~

It was now late at night and I felt that something was wrong. I got up from my bed and put on my pants. I got my keys and I got in my car. All I could do right now was drive and drive. I didn't know what I was doing until I was at her door step. I knocked but no one answered. I rang the door bell, but yet again no answer. I was getting worried the worst possible things were going through my head. I needed to make sue that Summer was ok. 

"Summer let me in. It's Harry I just want to see if you are ok." I said pounding on the door. I heard something fall inside and thats when I lost it. I got all the force that I had and busted the door open. I dropped to the floor when I saw her.