[Chapter 11] Right Here, Right Now

-Natalie's POV-

"Why do we need to take down my mom?" I asked Joey.

He frowned, "Because..." He crossed his arms over his chest, "You may or may not know this, but you two were bound to take her power. And she's..."

"A psycho bitch!" I screamed, recalling her killing Rachael and sending her back to hell.

"Yes...yes, she is, but she's just unwilling to give up her power," He gulped, "And you're next, Natalie."

I put my hands on my hips, "What do you mean 'I'm next'?"

He averted his gaze away from me, "Like I said, Idris is unwilling to give up her power. And she's going to do whatever it takes to stay head witch. That means killing your sister and you and..."

"This doesn't make any sense!" I cried, confused by the whole situation, "I thought she sent us to earth to unite Ian and Padilla!"

"It was a distraction, Natalie. A god damn fucking distraction. Just to get you two out of her way. And so Anthony and Ian couldn't do what you and I are going to help them with."

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Help them take down my mother?"

"Exactly."

"I'm not participating in that!" I shouted, punching the air by my sides, "My mother is my mother no matter what! She loves me!"

"She doesn't love you, Natalie!" He yelled back at me, "She's going to kill you if we don't take action! We need take her down before she takes you down!"

"Why would she take me down? I'm her daughter..."

"Do you seriously not know why you didn't know you were a witch until the world ended?" He remarked coldly. I looked at the ground and scratched behind my head, "You and Rachael...you were the ones to take down Idris's rule. She knew that was going to happen so she sent you to earth as prevention. So you couldn't replace her. Got that?"

I shook my head, "No..."

"Okay," He grabbed my shoulder, "You're just going to do as I say, okay?"

"What?"

And before I could object, I disappeared with Joey and appeared in the castle Rachael and Anthony would stay when they weren't on the run or attacking.

-Sam's POV-

"Tell me what's going to happen now," Anthony demanded. I swear I saw a tear stream down his cheek. Nothing was said, not from me or Ian, and he repeated, even angrier, "TELL ME WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!"

I gulped, "Uh...I..." I scratched my head, "I don't know."

"How do you not know!?!" He shouted at me, "You're the fucking prophecy, right?"

"Yes..."

"So then you should know what we're going to do!!!" He cried.

"Calm down, Padilla," Ian muttered quietly.

"What did you just say?" He shouted at him.

"I SAID..." Ian retorted just as loudly, "CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"

The two of them started arguing. I tried to yell over them, but the two men just kept getting louder and louder, throwing fists here and there and pushing each other around. I was about to go insane when I heard someone's blood-curdling shriek come from behind me.

I turned around and saw Rachael's sister, Natalie, and my brother, Joey standing on the top of the staircase. Anthony and Ian stopped fighting as Natalie walked forward, "You need to stop fighting and just make up already," She stated.

"Natalie!" Ian croaked as he slowly made his way towards her. He raised his hand to her cheek and smiled, "I...I thought you died."

She grinned back, "I'm still alive. But my sister isn't anymore and...I'm about to die if we don't get our heads out of our asses and unite as one."

"What are you asking us to do?" Anthony asked Natalie.

She crossed her arms over her chest, "I first of all need you and Ian to make up. That needs to be done right here, right now."

"How can I 'make up' with that fool?" Ian snapped back, "He killed you. You're the only person I care about, and when he..."

"He was going to anyways. It's what the prophecy said. It also says that one of you is to fall in love with Samantha..." Everyone's eyes made their way over to me and I immediately felt my stomach turn to mush. I pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear and stared at the ground.

"Now, we need to get moving or we'll lose our chance to restore the world to its original state," Natalie continued.

"Yeah," Joey added, stepping forward, "So, just make up and then we can move on. Shake on it."

The two men looked at each other and reluctantly walked towards each other and shook their hands.

"Mean it, you two," Natalie told them.

They both of them glared at her and stepped out of the handshake. She rolled her eyes and looked over at Joey, who nodded his head in acknowledgement, "Good enough," He remarked, "Okay, now we need you to assemble all of your armies and make them work as one unit, okay?"

"My men will not work with his!" Anthony cried, "His men are weak, puny, and don't know how to fight!"

"Well yours don't know a god damn thing about strategy," Ian retorted.

The two of them began to bicker and Natalie screamed again. Everyone went silent.

"We need both of your strengths!" Natalie yelled at them, "Ian's men can teach Padilla's men to be more strategic, and Padilla's men can teach Ian's how to fight. Okay?" Anthony and Ian just glared at each other, "I SAID..." Natalie yelled just like Ian had previously, "OKAY!?!"

"Yes, Natalie..." The two of them moaned.

"Good. Now go." She pointed to the staircase. The three of us made our way to go down, when Natalie stuck her hand out in front of me. "You wait here," She ordered. I stumbled back a little while Joey followed Anthony and Ian down.

"W-w-what do you want?" I asked her, trembling with fear, remembering how much she hated me only a few days ago.

"I need you to kill me, okay? Right here, right now." She handed out a dagger to me.

I gasped, "No! Despite how much we dislike each other, I can't kill you...I don't kill people."

"In order for this prophecy to ever get to completion, Samantha, I need you to do this," She took my hand and wrapped it around the dagger.

"Why must I do this?" I whimpered, looking at the dagger in my hands.

"Ian is the one to fall in love with you, alright? The prophecy was wrong. I think that's what Rachael was trying to tell you with that message on the wall downstairs," I rose my eyebrow in confusion, what message? "Anyways," She continued, "he won't love anyone until I'm gone. And you need to do this now, or we'll never get to the original state of the world."

"But...if what Joey said is right...wouldn't you dying just give Idris what she wants?"

She shook her head, "No. I've told you what to do and...I have faith in you guys. I was never part of the prophecy. I was a problem. Just like Rachael. And just like your brother. And this, Samantha, is when you need to buckle down and get started on fulfilling what you've been told to prepare for for your entire life. Now kill me."

"No!" I shrieked, chucking the dagger out the window, "I'm not killing you."

She rolled her eyes and picked up the gun near a pile of blood on the floor, "Then I'll do it myself..."

"No!" I cried again, only to close my eyes and cover my ears when the gun shot sounded. I opened my eyes to see Natalie on the ground, dead.