Prologue

"Your out of the pack, Stiles." Derek said, I tried to hold in the tears that were forming but I couldn't. "You're worthless, defenceless. We can't keep protecting you."

I looked over at Scott. "You're letting them do this, Scott?" I asked. He doesn't reply. "Right, of course. Well, I was wrong about all of you."

"I'm sorry-" Scott started but I cut him off.

"No, I'm done with all of you. I guess you guys don't appreciate what I do for you all." I started walking out of the loft, I turned back at the pack. Lydia, Erica and Allison had tears falling down there cheeks, Isaac, Boyd, and Scott looked down with sorrow, and Derek just stood there... waiting for me to leave. Those feelings I had for Derek are already slipping away.

I looked back and opened the door to leave. I ran over to my jeep and left. How could they do this to me? For all I've done for them, I get this?

When I arrived at my home, I went into my room and starting sobbing. The pack was my family, but I guess they don't feel the same way. I do all the research and plan almost everything, I saved that idiot Derek countless of times, I listen to there sad love problems even when I don't want to listen to them, I could go on.

Whatever, if they start crawling back to me for help and I'm not going to help. I'm done, I'm so done.

"Your pack kicked you out huh?" I heard a male voice say behind me. I turned around to see a tall, muscular man, probably in his early 20s, in front of me. 

"Who are you? What are you? What are you doing here?" I asked nervously. His eyes turned a bright red for a few seconds, an alpha.

"The names Zac. I'm an alpha werewolf, if you haven't noticed. And well, I'm here to kill you." He answered.

"K-Kill me?" I stuttered. Before I could do anything, I felt something stab me. I looked up at Zac's face to see him smirking. I dropped to the floor, Zac bent down beside me, he whispered something in my ear before I couldn't do anything anymore...

"Vetala."

Yay new sterek story! Sorry I'm really bad at writing someone dying in their perspective XD anyway, if you like this story so far please vote and comment what you thought!