Chapter 1

Hey, I'm Stiles Stilinski. People may know me right now as the dead son of the Beacon Hills sheriff. As you can tell, I'm not dead. Well, I was.

- FLASHBACK -

I wake up on a bed, which is not mine. Where am I?

All I can remember is that I was kicked out of the pack, then I was in my room and a werewolf... oh my gosh...

I died.

I heard footsteps. A man walked in, probably in his early 30s. He looked familiar, I know I've seen him somewhere. "Miguel Stilinski, remember me?" He questioned. I don't respond. "My name's Mark, your uncle."

Uncle Mark? I've never seen him since mom passed away. "Where am I? And I like to be called Stiles by the way." I asked.

"My house. Everybody's here. Meet me downstairs, there are some clothes for you to change in." He answered and walked out of the room.

Before I took off my shirt, I just noticed there's a big blood stain on it. I... I was stabbed! I pull up my shirt, there is no wound.

I need some answers, like right now.

I change into the clothes I was given, they were a bit small but they were fine. I went downstairs to see all familiar faces. "Miguel!" A women said, who I think is my Aunt Emily.

"It's Stiles." I said sounding annoyed. She ignored what I said and pulled me into an embrace. It was kind of awkward, since she is almost a stranger to me. "Could someone please tell me what's going on?"

"You should sit down for this Stiles." Uncle Mark said. I sat down on a stool, and listened to what they had to say.

---

I can't believe this.

My mom's side of the family are something called a vetala, my mom was one too. I remember before I died the werewolf whispered in ear 'vetala'. I still don't know why though. They are snake-like monsters that feed on human blood like vampires and have venom that will paralysis you. My dad doesn't know about all of this.

The worst part about all of this, is that I am one to.

I'm a vetala.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

My mom's side of the family has been my pack ever since. They taught me how to have control, which took a long time for me to master. We only paralysis people with our venom only when they are a threat to us, and we steal blood bags from blood banks instead of biting humans.

Because I died, it activated the vetala in me. Did the werewolf that killed me want that to happen?

I never went back to Beacon Hills ever since, it's been 2 years. When everyone finds out I am alive, they won't care. The pack kicked me out, and Scott was okay with it. They forgot about me.

But, I am thinking of going back to Beacon Hills, just for awhile. I want to visit everyone, especially my dad. I miss everybody so much, but I couldn't go back. Uncle Mark and Aunt Emily are okay with it, but if something happens I need to call them.

I pack a suitcase of some of my things I need while I'm there. I have a secret pocket in it where the blood bags are. It's a 2 hour drive to Beacon Hills. I had to get a new car, hopefully I'll get Roscoe back.

But the big problem about going back to Beacon Hills is...

How are they going to react to me being a vetala?

---

I parked at the nearest motel. I walked into the motel and stood at the front desk. "1 king please." The man at the next glanced up me and looked at me with a confused look. Maybe checking into motel wasn't a good idea, I'm pretty sure everyone in Beacon Hills knows about my 'death'.

"Uh, I'm Stiles's twin." I lied and ran a hand through my hair.

"Um, room 6." He said and gave me the key.

After I settled in, I decided to my dad's house. I walked over to the front door and knocked. After 30 seconds, the door opens. The person who opened the door I know wasn't my dad.

"Hi, can I help you?" The lady greeted and smiled.

"Um, is Sheriff Stilinski here?" I asked, after I asked that she looked down, she doesn't respond. "Is something wrong?"

"Sheriff Stilinski past away last year."