Chapter 5

"Where is St-" Aunt Emily started but stopped when she saw me standing there. "Honey are you okay?! What did they do to you?!" She asked, worry in her voice.

"No! You're getting this wrong! They aren't the ones that took me, they saved me from the guy who did! They are my... old pack." It wasn't probably not a good idea to say my old pack but it was true, they are my old pack.

"It took you awhile to find Stiles, if you loved him I think you couldn't came here faster." Derek blurted, my pack turned to him.

"Um Derek, that wasn't a good idea to-"

I was cut off by my Uncle. "Well guess what idiot? When we sensed that Stiles was trouble, all we could think of was saving him. We got to Beacon Hills right away. Stiles's scent was hard to find so that's why we didn't get there faster. Then we found where the scent was leading to and got there and he wasn't there just someone unconscious. Then we followed his scent again to here. So, maybe you shouldn't assume!" Uncle Mark explained angrily.

"Maybe you shouldn't assume that we were the ones that took him, the guy unconscious was the guy who did!" Scott argued back. Okay, this is bad. Very bad.

"Guys, stop." I demanded. But of course, they wouldn't listen. "Stop please!"

All I could hear was arguing, arguing... arguing.

They wouldn't stop.

"Guys... PLEASE STOP!" I yelled one more time before I passed out.

---

"Hey..." I heard a familiar voice say which I think was my cousin Jacob, a few years younger than me.

"Hi Jacob, w-what happened?" I asked.

"Well, um, your old pack and our pack were arguing and then-"

I interrupted him. "Yeah I know that, but what happened after?"

"Oh, they stopped arguing right away and laid you here. They kind of feel guilty, but they are still mad at each other." He responded.

"Sweetheart!" Aunt Emily ran over to me and Jacob.

"Hi Aunt Em." I said and half-smiled.

"I'm so sorry about what happened before, we didn't know-"

"It's okay." I got up from the loft's couch. "How long was I out?"

" A few hours, some of your, um, friends left. Uncle Mark, Aunt Teresa, Emerald and Zander went to check in a hotel to stay at."

I nodded. I noticed Derek talking on the phone. He hung up the phone and looked over at me. "Hey! You're awake!" Derek said and smiled. Wow, I never saw him smile in a long time.

"Yeah, I'm going to get a coffee, want to join?" I asked, trying to hide the fact that I'm nervous and trying not to blush...

"Um, sure. What about your..." He glanced at Aunt Emily, she looked kind of annoyed.

"Eh, she should be okay with it." I don't have to go up to my Aunt because I already know she listening to our conversation anyway.

"Okay let's go."

What do you think of this book so far? Let me know in the comments!