Chapter 9

its here! :) dont mind any spelling mistakes i starting writing this chapter forever ago

He didn't reply so I just walked into the loft without asking. "Stiles... what's going on?" He asked. I dropped my suitcase.

"Uh, well," I started, running my hand through my hair. "Um... so... my uncle got mad at me for not answering his calls and my aunts so he said I couldn't see you guys today and tomorrow?" I explained, but it came more as a question. "So I left and he ran after me but I think he lost me. I didn't know where to go so I kinda just ran here..."

"Don't they know your scent?" He asked, I nodded my head. "You can stay here as long as you need, but I don't know if they will find you or not."

"Thank you." I thanked him and he showed me to the room I can sleep in. "I really appreciate this Der, you don't even know. My pack is so strict, so many times I wanted to come back to beacon hills, but they never let me."

"Yeah, I know how you feel. My parents were like that." He told me. "I think Scott is coming over... I smell him."

"He is?" I questioned. Suddenly, Derek and I heard someone breaking into the loft. We ran downstairs, only to me get tackled to the floor...

By Scott.

"Scott! What the hell!" I yelled, pushing him off of me.

"Sorry! It smelled like you were here so I got excited!" He responded, crushing me in a hug.

"Bro, stop it." I patted his back, trying to make him let me go but he won't of course. "I know you love me scottie you can let go now" I heard derek laugh behind us. "it's not funny Derek." I rolled my eyes. Saying that made Derek laugh even more, he's so cute when he laughs. Shit Stiles stop!

I pushed Scott off of me, I saw Derek quickly look away from me as I noticed him staring at my tight abs when my shirt was accidentally pulled up, what is that supposed to mean? Oh fuck. I look over to Scott. "So... what's going on?" Scott asked curiously.

"Uh, well, I kinda gonna stay at here cause my pack is being really strict and don't want me hanging out with you guys?" I explained, talking very rapidly.

"Um, okay?" Scott answered. "So... why don't you just stay with me though?"

Derek and I exchanged looks. "He'll stay with me Scott. I can shift into an actual wolf now so I can protect Stiles." Derek responded. Protect me? I didn't say anything about him having to protecting me.

"I didn't say anything about you needing to protect me Der. I can protect myself against my own pack, they are my family..."

"You're right." Derek said and looked down.

Fuck, I couldn't fucking take it anymore! "I don't fucking understand, when I needed your protection 2 years ago where were you guys, huh? Now when I don't need your protection, you're right here to protect me. Don't you get it?! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE! So stop!" I stormed out of the loft. I planned on never going back there, but my suitcase was in there so I had to go sooner or later.

"oh stiles..." i heard a voice that sounded familiar, it was not so far away from where i was standing.

im not fucking stupid, this is not a horror movie where some stupid people hear a creepy voice and go towards it. like bitch i don't give a shit im going to keep walking.

but of course, i keep walking and i hear the same voice repeat that creepy tone again. i bet its derek trying to scare me to get me back the loft.

"stiles... come closer..." the voice seemed to hiss at me as I got closer to wherever it was. I was about to turn the corner when Derek rushed out of the loft to meet me.

"please, Stiles. I know you didn't mean what you said back there. I don't know what I was thinking. truth is, I care about you, ok? I don't want to lose you again." derek gave a pleasing look with his eyes, and I was about the respond, when -

"oh, stiles. you thought you could get rid of me?" the voice approached and revealed themselves. it was zac.

"what the fuck zac?!" i shouted. i should've known it was zac, he was only unconscious the last time i saw him its not like we killed him.

Zac's eye turn a bright red... oh god. I know whats going to happen now...