Chapter 10

Sorry for being a dumbass and not updating in awhile, I finally ended up writing something and I'm so happy. Besides school literally killing me, life has been treating me well☺️

as zac's eyes glowed red, he growled and lunged straight for me, pinning me down on the ground.

"you didn't want to join my pack? well, that means that you can't join any other pack! if i can't have you, no one can." he snarled at me, making me unable to move.

"look, please, i don't... i don't want to be in your pack..." I managed to sputter out, and my voice was very audibly wavering.

"awh, poor baby. Stiles, i really don't care! I don't care what you say because you will to me. I bit you in the first place. If I didn't come to your room that night you got kicked out of your stupid pack then you wouldn't be here right now. in fact, you'd probably be dead because you were too weak and defenseless." zac smirked. "consider joining me a thank you gift."

"Zac, how about you shut the fuck up! He's not a human anymore, and I bet he could beat your ass in a second." Derek gave me a vote of confidence, but even I wasn't sure that I could take this guy out, not in my current state.

"I would love to see Stiles try. Well, you know what? I want to see if you could be any better then him. Probably not, you aren't even an alpha anymore." Zac laughed, almost as if to rub it in Derek's face.

"I might not be an alpha, but I can lead a pack better than you ever could." Derek argued, I already know this is going to turn into a physical fight. I need to stop this, Derek is strong and everything but I don't want him getting hurt. Even though I may be a little pissed at him.

"Okay guys stop. Derek, this is my problem, go. Zac, I've really had enough of you. You want to fight someone then go ahead and fight me dumbass." I said angrily, Derek gave me a look.

"Stiles no-" Derek started but got interrupted but Zac. "Oh I would love to Stiles." He said, grinning.

"LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE" Derek surprised blurted out.

"Derek! This is my choice. Don't worry, I got this." I told him, but I could see the worry in his eyes. "Please don't worry. I'm not a skinny defenceless stupid kid anymore, you know that."

"I-I-" he was trying to say something, but he stopped.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Never mind." I was still curious to know what he was trying to say.

"What-" Zac interrupted me. "Ok love birds, I get it. By the way i'm still here, you have 2 choices. Let me beat your ass and take you away, or I can just take you away without all that pain. So..."

Before I could come up with a remark, Scott came out. "What is going on?!" He said, sounding scared.

"Oh perfect, another one." Zac said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, we have a whole pack. I can easily get them here right now. So you better leave." Derek said.

Zac laughed. "Like I'm scared of your pack. I have one too you know."

"Well if your pack was good then why would you need Stiles too, it's like you know you won't survive." Derek replied.

"Ha, that's not true." Zac said, but he sounded a little guilty. "I'm done here, I'll be back."

In a blink of an eye, Zac was gone.