Chapter 4

I woke up in a cold basement. My hands and feet were bound to a chair, and when I tried to break free it was too tight. "Hello Stiles, we meet once again." I heard an unfamiliar voice out of nowhere.

The unknown person came into view, when I first saw the person... I knew exactly who it was.

Zac.

"What do you want with me?" I asked furiously.

"Nice to see you too." He replied sarcastically, walking closer to me. "Well, if you haven't noticed, I killed you to activate the vetala in you. I heard you were coming to Beacon Hills. And now that you are all trained and everything, you can be a part of my pack." He continued. Me in his pack? No way, he killed me! "And you can't refuse." He concluded and gave me a smug look.

"Sorry, but I have to pass. I have my own pack, and I'm staying with my pack." I claimed. "Now, could you please untie these ropes and let me leave?"

Zac snickered. "Of course, I'll let you leave and I will never bother you again." He answered sarcastically.

I don't think Zac knows much about vetalas.

Vetalas know when another is in trouble.

---

It's been awhile now that Zac had me locked up in whatever the hell place. Zac has been sitting here with me the whole time. Everytime I tried to break the ropes, he hits me, so well I've got some bruises on my face. "You know, I don't think I will be in this basement for a long time." I pointed out.

He laughed. "Sure Stiles."

Before I could reply, there was a loud sudden noise from the upper floor. Is my pack here?

"What the hell-" Zac got up from his chair and went to see what the noise was. He walked up the stairs and opened the door to the basement when he was pushed down the stairs and hit his head knocking him out.

I was expecting my pack to be here, but that wasn't the pack that actually came.

The Mccall/Hale pack.

Scott and Derek ran down the stairs, Derek went over to me and untied me from the chair. "Are you alright?" He asked with eyes wide with worry and concern.

"Yeah I'm good." I replied, I stood up from the chair. "How did you find me?"

"I know your scent Stiles." He said and smirked. Is this bitch flirting with me?

"Okay then. And I shouldn't be creeped out because of that?" I pointed out sarcastically.

He laughed. "Let's get out of here."

---

We all get back to the loft, I already told them about the guy who 'killed' me, Zac.

"He wanted me in his pack, I refused of course." I explained. "It was Zac." At first they didn't know I was talking about. "Hello? The guy who killed me that time?"

They all said 'oh' at the same time. "I should've killed him when I had the chance." Derek said angrily. Okay then.

"Derek, we aren't killing this guy. Lets just-" Before he could finish the sentence, someone repeatedly hit the loft's door aggressively. Derek glanced at me with a confused look and walked over to the door. When he about to open the door, whoever it was kicked the door opened.

It was my pack.

Sterek will be happening soon... keep reading to see ;)