Visitor

*SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE*
*Do you guys like it so far? I'm thinking Tessa and Joker will have a Harley and Joker relationship... Kind of... We'll see*

~The next day in Joker's POV~
Hmm, Tessa, Tessa, Tessa... Such a beautiful, crazy soul. She's all I can think about... I need to make her mine, We just go together. My thoughts were interrupted by one of the guards opening my cell door.

"Joker, you've got a visitor. Don't try anything or you will be restrained." He spoke in a monotone voice as if he says it everyday. I looked up and saw My Sweet Tessa. I stood to my feet and chuckled.

~Tessa's POV~

"I would love to hug you my Dear but as you can see I'm a little tied up at the moment." Joker smirked. I chuckled and looked him up and down. " I think that can be arranged." I winked and turned towards the guard.

"Take off his restraints." I looked him dead in the eye. "You really must be crazy lady, and No they stay on" The guard smirked. "Awe... But... But I just wanted a hug..." I slowly walked towards the guard and look up at him, I Smiled and kissed his lips.

"Now... Take off his restraints, get out and make sure nobody can get in." I grinned sweetly. Of course the guard took out his keys, unlocked Joker and left the room. "Well done my Dear I am impressed." Joker took my hand and twirled me around.

"That Was Nothing" I smirked and looked into Jokers Dark blue eyes before clearing my throat and looking towards the ground. "So, why are you here?" Joker sat back in his chair. "I don't know actually... Bored?" I chuckled, circling him. He stood back onto his feet looking down at me since I was only 5'4 and he's 6'0.

"God, what is it about you? Why are you so intriguing?" He stroked my cheek. I blushed deeply and tried to hide my face. "Do you feel the same way?" He lifted my chin up. I nodded.

"Do you want to be with me?" He tilted his head, still stroking my cheek and looking down at my lips. "More than anything" I looked into his eyes.

"Then I need you to bring me something." He turned his back to me for a moment. "Anything..." I tilted my head. He turned around Slowly and leaned down so that his face was inches from mine.

"I need a machine gun"