Who?

*If you read "Trapped" I unpublished it I'm so sorry but I hit a writers block and I didn't wanna basically re-write Suicide squad. If you are reader this then I liked this chapter better than "Trapped" this may be short but I promise he next one won't be!*

~Batman's POV~(Whhhaaa?!😂)
Tessa was passed out in a chair that I have tied her too. I was gonna take her to the asylum but she might come in handy in figuring out how to get to the Joker. I heard groaning so I turned my head to Tessa, She was just waking up.

~Tessa's POV~
"Oh hey B-man!" I grinned and pulled at my restraints. "Awe Is little B-man into the kinky stuff? Gosh what would Robin think?" A smirked appeared on my lips as B-man approached me. "Oh Mistah J isn't gonna be happy!" Batman grabbed my throat while I was laughing. I burst into a fit of giggles, Batman released my throat and threw his fist into my face. I grinned and spit blood in his face.

"Did I hit a nerve? Please do my a favor and untie me Hun?" Batman glared and stuck a needle into my neck. "OW! WHAT IS THA-" I slowly drifted back to sleep. When I woke up again I could remember a thing about my life.

~Batman's POV~
Tessa started to wake back up, I slowly approached her and untied her arms. "Good morning, I know you may be confused but I'm Bruce Wayne A.k.a Batman, you work for me, your name Is Tessa Heartz. The Joker is your arch enemy, He attempted to kill you and your Bestfriend Harleen Quinnzel." I lied about the last part so that she would hate Joker and become normal again. "Oh... You are very Kind Bruce... Uhm, The Joker...is he gonna kill me?" She tilted her head like a lost child. "Not while I'm around." I smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, leading her to the guest room.

~Joker's POV~
I've spent all night trying to figure out where Tessa is and how to bring her back, I should fucking kill The Bat For this! My thoughts were interrupted when Johnny Frost entered the room. "Boss..." I whipped my head around. "Did you find her?!" I screamed in his face. "No, but we found this." He held up Tessa's Gun along with a note, I snatched the note and stared to read it.

Joker,
Tessa is safe with me, if I were you I wouldn't try come find her... She doesn't remember you, and she won't be needing this gun. ~Batman

I ripped up the letter and trashed my room, throwing anything I could find. "BATMAN!" He always takes away any happiness in my life. I was beyond pissed.

"Pull up the car
We're going for a drive"