The King and Queen

*Im not sure how this is gonna go but I kinda like the idea*~ Author

~Joker's POV~
It has been a few days since Tessa and I were officially together after I made her like me... Insane. We've had the best time! I hear we are being called "The King and Queen of Gotham" Let's just say if you disrespect my Queen... You'd better run. I've never felt these feelings for anyone but Tessa... She's so unique and Beautiful. I smiled as Tessa entered our room.

"Hey, Puddin" She grinned, wrapping her arms around my neck and sitting in my lap. "How is my Queen?" I smirked while wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Oh Puddin" She giggled and kissed my cheek. "What's the plan? Let's go rob a bank! Maybe blow up a few buildings?" She suggested excitedly.

"I've got a better idea, Bruce Wayne is having a dinner party tonight... Let's go surprise him." I smirked evilly. Tessa squealed happily. "Oh Mista J! It's gonna be so much fun!"

~Tessa's POV~
"Oh Mista J it's gonna be so much fun!" I smiled, jumped off of his lap and ran into the Closet pulling out a Black lace dress that was open in the back and the front, showing off my cleavage.(👇🏻👇🏻)

I quickly threw it on right in front of The Joker as he stared smirking at me

I quickly threw it on right in front of The Joker as he stared smirking at me. "Darling you look gorgeous!" Mista J stood to his feet and placed his hands on my hips. "Ya think so Mista J?" I blushed deeply. He smirked and looked down at my Cleavage.

"Definitely. So gorgeous I may have to keep a close eye on all the men there... Tessa, Dear if I even see one man glance at you in a way I don't like... He'll get a bullet neatly place between his eyes" He smirked darkly.

"Oh I love you so much Puddin!" I smiled, placing my hand on the back of his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. He firmly placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. "Mista J..." I pulled back from the kiss. "Hm?" He kept his hands on my waist and placed his forehead onto mine.

"What if I were to get hurt?" I tilted my head. The Joker's eyes widened.

"I'd slowly and painfully kill whoever hurt you." I could see anger in his eyes even thinking about the possibility. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Puddin, I'll be fine... I just wanted to know how much you love me" I giggled and ran off into the hallway. "God I love her" I heard Mista J whisper after he chuckled.

"Love you too, Puddin!"