Our Fucked Up Reletionship

*I really wanted to make a chapter related to "Sucker for pain" the song because I feel like that song is Accurate to Harley and Jokers relationship mainly in the Comics. SMUT SMUT SMUT!! I'm not writing the smut because I don't have enough holy water but I am handing my story off to my best friend for the Smutty half, the first part is from me and the second is my friend... I will warn you when the smut is coming so if you don't wanna read then you don't have to! Enjoy?**

~Tessa's POV~
Mistah J and I had just gotten home from Bruce's party. "Oh Puddin that was so much fun!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. J smirked and kissed back while placing his hands on my waist, He tried to deepen the kiss but I pulled away.

"Mistah J!" I blushed and started to run off into the house before J grabbed my wrist and spun me into his chest.

"God I Just want to Chain you up, tie you down and torture you." He looked deeply into my eyes. I blushed. "Oh Mistah J! You know I'm a Sucka For Pain!" I jumped into Mistah J's arms and kissed him, He slammed me against the wall and deepened the kiss. I blushed and broke the kiss.

"Baby..." Mistah J whispered. "Hm?" I smiled and rested my forehead against his.

"I love you..." I heard J whisper lightly, my eyes lit up. "Oh Mistah J!  I love you so much!"J was still holding me, My legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I jumped down and ran off to our room.

"Tess! Where on earth are you going?!" J shouted and ran after me. I giggled and ran faster, when I reached our room I quickly slammed the door and made sure he couldn't get in.

"Say you love me again, Mistah J..." I heard J growl and try to push the door open. "Tessa!" J shouted.

"Puddin... If you want to come in just tell me you love me." I smirked and repeated myself. Once I Mistah J stopped trying to get in I quietly removed my dress so that I was only in my bra and Panties. I laid myself on our bed and waited.

"I love you, Tessa." J sighed and turned the door knob, once he saw me his eyes widened and he smirked.

"So this is your plan?" He purred and walked towards me. I giggled and nodded.

"Well... Sadly you must be punished for making me wait so long." He smirked. "Mistah J I've had a stressful day, that stupid Bruce Wayne really made me angry." J put his face close to mine. "I don't wanna hear that name for the rest of the day." He growled in my ear. J grabbed my hands and lead me off of the bed.

*SMUT👇🏻*

"Oh Mistah J, What are you gonna do to me?" I blushed and looked into his eyes nervously. J leaned down looking me in the eyes.

"You'll see." He smirked. I loved and Hated Mistah J's punishments. J gave me a hungry look and grabbed my waist, Hoisting me up into his hips. He moved to the wall and kissed me passionately. He placed his hand down in my panties and put two fingers in my entrance. I gasped and felt J's smirk against my lips.

"Oh Puddin..." I moaned lightly. J kept pleasuring me until I was almost at my climax. "Oh Mista J!! I'm so close!!" I screamed out. J smirked and took removed his fingers from me. "P-Puddin!!" I shouted as he set me down and started walking away. "MISTAH J!!" I snarled.

"Yes Baby?" He turned towards me with a smirk plastered on his face. "What was that?!" I growled.

"Awe, is my Baby angry? You're adorable when you're angry" He approached me and kissed my cheek. "That was your punishment" He purred I my ear.

"B-but Puddin?" I sighed. "Yes Dear?" He started walking away.

"Bruce Wayne." I smirked and saw him storm towards me, ripping his shirt off.

"Oh you're gonna get it Tessa!" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Yes!" I giggled as he dropped me on the bed, removing his pants and boxers.

"Geez Mistah J!" I blushed. He smirked and ripped off my panties, leaning down and connecting his lips with mine. Without warning he pushed himself inside of me.

"Ahh..." I moaned against his lips. He continued to thrust into me harder and harder every time.

"Oh... Puuddin" I moaned. "Louder." He growled. "Ah! Puddin!!" I screamed as he slammed into me.

"Oh Tess!" He groaned. "Ahh! Mistah J!! I'm so close!!" I cried. He began going faster and faster. "OH PUDDIN!!" I closed my eyes and hit my climax. "Ahh Tessa!!" He growled lowly, pulled out and Came. He collapsed next to me.

"I love you Baby." He smirked and pulled me closer to him. "I love you too Puddin" I smiled and we both slowly drifted off to sleep.