You'll Remember

*Hey hey hey!! This is gonna be pretty short... IM SORRY *covers face**
*IM SO SORRY I HAD SCHOOL AND I FELL ASLEEP WHEN I GOT HOME!! AHHH! Just FYI Updates might be slower due to school😒😭*
~Tessa's POV~
Joker leaned in to kiss me, what do I do? Should I? No... I can't. He's insane! I quickly pushed him away and started running for the door.

"Tess!!" J growled and chased after me. I didn't know what to do so I snatched a gun from one of his henchman and aimed it at his head.

"Please... I-I don't know you, I-i just don't trust you. Take one more step... A-And I'll shoot" I took in a deep breath and held the gun firmly.

"Oh Honey, you don't have the guts. why would you want to hurt me?" J smirked and took a step closer, he grinned and held his hands up. By now the gun was placed on his forehead. I had tears in my eyes and I lowered the gun.

"Please, Please don't hurt me" and looked deeply into his eyes as I felt warm tears fall down my cheeks.

"Now Baby doll I thought I told you, I would never hurt you." He tilted his head and started approaching me. I quickly raised my gun and shot the ceiling.

"I THOUGHT I SAID TO STAY WHERE YOU ARE" Anger filled my body as more tears left my eyes. Joker Smirked and continued approaching me with open arms.

"Baby, it's me. How can I get you to remember?" He scratched his head a thought to himself. He smirked Evilly and quickly threw me over his shoulder. I screamed and kicked.

"LET ME GO!" I cried, punching his back trying everything I could to escape. Joker set me down in his car and shut the door, locking it he entered the drivers side.

"Baby when I'm done with you, you'll remember everything, you'll remember how we loved each other." A smirked rose onto his face as he drives.

"How could I love a fucking insane asshole like you?"