Working for Batsy

*Ok now I know what I'm doing 😁👌🏻 I'm about to see Suicide Squad for the second time later😂 Cause my older brother hasn't seen it and I wanted to watch it again😂❤️👌🏻💚💜*

~Tessa's POV~
I had just woken up in what I assume was now my room, I decided to make a good possible first impression of working with Mr. Wayne.
So I went into my closet and found a cute outfit(👆🏻) that would be appropriate work attire and rushed downstairs to find him.

"Mr. Wayne?" I called out and wandered through The mansion, I finally found Mr. Wayne and slowly approached him. "Good Morning Mr. Wayne, do you need anything?" My lips grew into an innocent smile. Bruce turned his head and looked me up and down. "Yeah actually, can you go grab us some coffee?" He smiled sweetly and handed me about $15. I smiled and nodded my head. "Of course." I smiled and walked out the door.

*Time Skip because walking is boring!*

I walked out of the café with Bruce and My coffee when I heard someone call my name.

"Tessa?!" I turned my head and saw a man with Pale skin and Electric green hair sitting in the driver seat of a Purple Lambo. My face went pale, I swore I would pass out from fear right then and there.

"Y-you're the J-joker!!" My eyes widened. "Tessa? Dear are you alright?!" He looked at me with worry in his eyes, He exited his car and started to approach me, I screamed and ran in in the direction of Bruce's House. I turned around to see Joker getting back in his car and speeding beside me.

"Tessa, Baby it's me!" His eyes were glossy as if he was about to cry. "Oh god please don't hurt me!" I screamed and back into a brick wall, covering my face as tears slipped down.

"T-Tessa I would never hurt you" Joker left his car once again, He wiped away my tears with his thumb. He then leaned In To kiss me, I built up the strength to slap him and knee his crotch, I continued running until I reached Wayne Manor. I pushed open the door and shut it quickly. I leaned against the door and slid down onto the floor in tears, catching my breath.

"Tess- Woah are you okay?!" Bruce kneeled down next to me and rubbed my back. "The Joker, I saw him and he was saying stuff like 'I would never hurt you, why don't you remember me?' He even looked like he was gonna cry... H-he tried to.... To kiss me... So I uh...I kicked him in the groin and ran." Bruce wiped away my tears, his face went serious when I told him that the Joker tried to kiss me.

"I'm glad you're safe." He smiled and helped me up. "Oh Crap! Uhm... Wow I was trying really hard to make a good first impression but... I uh dropped the coffee when I was running." I looked down at the floor. "Oh no it's fine I really don't need it" Bruce chuckled and rubbed my back. He started walking back to his office, I straightened my skirt out and brushed it off.

~Bruce's POV~
I'm starting to feel bad for Joker and Tessa... They loved each other... No Bruce you did the right thing! She's normal now... The only problem is that if Joker manages to kiss her... The stuff I gave her could stop working, she'd remember him and become insane again. I know it's cliché... The whole true loves kiss bullshit but it's true, it works. Ugh, I'm just gonna have to keep him away from her somehow.

~Joker's POV~
I quickly enter my house and slam the door closed. I held onto my tears and began breaking shit again. "What did he do to her?! Why does she fear me?! Why? Why is she normal again?!! How is that even possible!!??" I pulled out my gun and shot one of my henchman out of anger.
"Batman you'd better be ready... Because I'm taking back my queen and I'll kill you in the process!"