It was about you, Okay?

*HOLY SHIT THIS STORY HAS OVER 10K READS?! OMG*

~Tessa's POV~"How could I love an insane asshole like you?" I growled lowly and looked out the window

~Tessa's POV~
"How could I love an insane asshole like you?" I growled lowly and looked out the window. J's heart sank, and then rose with anger.

"Listen Here SweetCheeks!" Joker slammed on the brakes. I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek, J then roughly grabbed my chin and pulled it to meet his face. My fear filled eyes met his dark lusty Blue eyes.

"As long as you are with me, you respect me!" He growled and pushed my chin out of his face in anger. I quietly raised my knees to my chest and sobbed silently into them. Joker looked over at me and softened his tense figure.

"I'm sorry Baby..." He sighed as we pulled up at his mansion. J tried to comfort me but I rejected him by pushing myself further into the car now leaning against the door. Suddenly my door opened causing me to scream and fall into the hard concrete. I looked up and saw one of J's henchman smirking at me. I held my elbow and examined the fresh scrape. A screamed escaped my mouth when I heard a gunshot and saw Joker's henchman grasp his arm in pain.

"Did I Fucking tell you to open her door?!" J ran out of the car, slamming his door he lifted me up bridal style and carried me inside. I have to admit J was pretty strong... And hot. But he Was a murderer that Bruce told me to beware of... Then again, where the hell is Bruce?! I thought to myself when Joker set me down on the couch.

"I'll be right back!" He smiled and ran to grab some alcohol and Bandages. He came back with an almost empty bottle of Vodka, a gauze pad,medical tape and Water. I raised a brow when he approached me.

"I couldn't find the regular alcohol. Now Uhm... Here." He patted his thigh. "It's gonna hurt." He chuckled. I believed him so I put my hand on his thigh.

"Do you drink a lot?" I tilted my head. Joker stopped what he was about to do and looked up at me.

"Only when I'm stressed." He shrugged. "Why were you so stressed that you drank almost all of this?" I picked up the Vodka bottle and swished it around.

"I Uhm... Let's just say it was recent events okay?" He grabbed the drink from my hand and tilted it over my wound. "Uhm... Be ready?" He chuckled and poured the Vodka over my cut. I flinched and yelped in pain.

"Ah!" I squeezed J's thigh and pulled
My arm away. He chuckled and washed it out with water. "What were these 'Recent Events'?" I tilted my head. J sighed and looked deeply into my eyes.

"It was about you, Okay? I was worried that you were hurt or that I would never get to be with you again." He sighed and wrapped up my elbow.

"And I know that you don't remember but we loved each other. We were the King and Queen of Gotham." He grinned and helped me up off of the couch.

"Wow... You really do Care about me huh?" I blushed. J smiled sweetly and rested his arms on my shoulders.

"I really do, Tessa I Love you so much..."