You Don't Own Me

*GUYS HOLY SHIT! SO I VOLUNTEER AT AN ANIMAL SHELTER AND SOMEONE BROUGHT IN A CAT WITH TWO OF HER WEEK-OLD KITTENS! My point is... I usually end up naming the animals and I named the Momma... Omg guys... Guess what her new name is?! Comment what you think it is and I'll tell you her name after a little bit❤️ I'll post a picture of her👇🏻 I have pictures of her kittens but they are on my camera, they're both Orange and one has little white feet😍 No that's not me holding her that's someone I don't even know😂 I took the picture❤️😍 OK GUESS AWAY!*

 Guess what her new name is?! Comment what you think it is and I'll tell you her name after a little bit❤️ I'll post a picture of her👇🏻 I have pictures of her kittens but they are on my camera, they're both Orange and one has little white feet😍...

~Tessa's POV~
"I uh... I want to talk to the Joker tomorrow..."
I grinned innocently and made the cutest face I could.

"You what?! Why?! He could hurt you! No I'm not letting you go!" Bruce started shouting. My face dropped from happy to pissed. "Excuse me? You're 'Not letting' me?! You don't own me! Don't say I can't go out and meet with the Joker. Don't tell me what to do!" I snap at him and turn my heel.

"I'm going tomorrow and you can't tell me what to do." I started to walk until I feel Bruce's hand grab my wrist.

"I don't think you realize... The Joker can and will seriously hurt you." He look down into my eyes. I shrugged and pulled out of his grip.

"Well then you might wanna order a nice bright pink coffin for me because I'm going." I chuckle, once I get into my room I held my head and whined in pain.

I saw him again, this time we were in his room.

"Uhm, Mistah J don't you think that dress is a bit revealing?" I raised a brow and looked at the dress.

"Baby, you know that you're mine and if anyone gives you looks... I'll kill 'em" J grinned.

I snapped back to reality. "Oh my god... Is this real? Or is he messing with my head?" I whispered to myself. I had a strange feeling, that feeling you get when someone is staring at you. I shook it off, tied my hair up in a bun and laid in my bed.

"Tomorrow is gonna be so much fun" I smirked and started to drift off to sleep.

*Time Skip!*

I woke up the next morning, got dressed In some black skinny jeans and a dark blue button up shirt. I snuck out of the house with Batman's motorcycle Keys. I hoped on the bike and started driving into the city.

How am I gonna find him or get him to come find me... Maybe I could go into a club? Surely he's been telling his henchmen to keep An eye out for me and I'm sure they'll be at a club or something. I quickly jumped off the bike and ran into a very dark club with only neon lights to keep it lit up.

The second I stepped foot in the club I felt eyes staring me down. A nervous feeling chilled
My spine, I looked over and saw a man on his phone staring at me, when he hung up his phone he started walking towards me. I freaked out and backup up against a wall, I quickly covered my face in fear that he would hurt me. He gently grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the VIP area. He gestured for me to sit down on one of the white leather couches, I shyly obeyed. A few moments later I looked over to see The Joker entering the VIP area.

"Darling!" He quickly wrapped his arms around me tightly, I stood in his arms with very stiff posture. He released me and frowned. "Baby... What did he do to you?" Joker lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes.

"I-I don't know... I don't remember. All I remember was waking up in Batman's Arms, he told me that you tried to Kill me and Harley... And that I hated you and that you would kill me." I shivered in fear. He tensed up when he heard about me in Batman's arms.

"Oh Baby Doll I would never even dream of hurting you!" Joker smiled and pushed a piece of hair from my face. "I love you too much" he hugged me again. But this time I hugged back, for some reason I trusted the words he spoke.

He pulled away from the hug and looked deeply from my eyes to my lips.

He started to lean in for a kiss...